Another pinnacle of a bad time, we have to reach them all.

     Purely in this time period around the October and then November period, I befriend someone in sort I had taken a picture for. But it was all a mistake. Here is to say the person just ran off and one day, "made you a stranger" and did not give a fuck. One of the rudest people I have ever come across I actually realize may had some development issues.They would make you think they were friendly just so they could use you and then when they were done...just up and don't recognize you at as a person even. Alas, a person had not choice but to then be face when they would be self conscious because how you even met them in the same place is because they went to the same places you frequented and surely before you met them did not control that and weren't going to stop going to the same places. You weren't going to stop going to class or sitting in the common area or you weren't going to the area of outdoors at the exit of the school. To be said this person then thought I was following them only because I said hello to them as I passed to be friendly but not to speak to them on one occasion after their rude behavior. I mean, I was not going to up and punch them and beat them up for what they had done. Nope, as they even furled their eyes at me, I made the best of the ability to be kind towards them. Another day just sitting and minding my own business and they rudely gazed at me and were expecting something of me, I just really under that pressure just said,"hello, are you doing something?" I mean if a person just stops in the middle of the freaking hallway and glares at you, I mean would you not ask what they are doing? I actually meant to mock them a bit because at this point they were trying my patience.

     Like literally, this person was as aggressive as one of those anti-mask people today with their glare and it makes you feel disgusted you even bothered with them in the first place. I mean I wished I had flicked the lowkey woman off and told her to " get out of my nature space"( just to be as pretentious as her to think I owned places at the community college) in retrospect. But I was just being kind.

The person had forgotten my name and was like, " you, what is your name?"

I was nice again and said my name.

She basically said, " I am not interested in you, stop following me. What you are doing is inappropriate!! ".

I said, "I am not following you, you crazy!!!!"

I said to myself," are classes are near each other and I have to go to this hallway to get to my class and I am not going to avoid it because you just decide to get at me out of the blue".

"ugh" she yelled and she and her friend went off and her friend tired her hardest to make a large gaze at me," see what I have to deal with".

    Basically this lowkey woman actually had mental issues I am sure of it because literally there was only one way to get to my class at the "minority campus". I mean I even had to stop going to the nature spot they had at the back of the school( I do like outdoors) because that person would always be frequenting that area. I mean I tired my hardest to stay out of this crazy person's way yet you could not avoid it folks. And this person and her presumptuous friend kept on gazing at me and leering at me whenever they could. They were sick in the head because they thought they owned the path to get to your class. I am to say the person was also racist if it was not apparent. I mean to say that often enough the minority campus could have its really racist and ugly people with no manner of class and just make convenient instances to pit blame and try to incriminate people. Such to say talking relations with other people are their main routes to incrimation. It just makes them feel as if they are worthy of something were they don't even appreciate their own race and try to appeal to a "republican agenda" of superiority. I am to say that person in question and her friend were people of color. To say that being a person of color does not prevent you from being racist or problematic.No, if you truly just try to be a person under a hood and supporting hatred and really don't respect yourself-you basically become worse than any supposed "original racist". I mean the lowkey woman( I would not call her a woman even if she was 18 at the time but I cannot use the world for someone who is a younger individual before they are women because of how bad Google is with that world especially on adsense) was Hawaiian or an Islander. Her friend was hispanic and well lets say being neither one of those groups or any race just makes you, "not racist".

    I know some people in this world would have gotten off their bench where they were minding their own business just thinking and looking down  in heavy thought if they felt angry eyes at them and experienced what I experienced and caused a whole conflict in that hallway. But no, I have manners enough and reason to know when to let the people go on in their delusions. My mistake was that I should never have changed direction at all, or should have never stop visiting that nature space because this semester would be the last time I would go there and I would not see it again. Alas at this school, the community college whilst things had changed over the years and it was close to the highschool I once went to it-it was pretty enough a low bar to even go to expect anything great of.

    I mean enough that whilst the world history class I took that semester would be hard to some people, it would only be hard to some individuals who basically are trapped in a loser frame of mind. I mean that quiet literally.  That really some people don't believe they can do anything and many people just use a drop to drop their classes and many people just aren't prepared for college and really enough won't be successful without guidance. You actually had to write papers for the exams in this world history class and know what you were talking about. Convincingly not many people were that great at getting any great grades because they were unprepared for college. I am to say that the classes in the main academic subjects from what I saw in that world history class were okay and even better than the shite that was the graphic design program. I am to say that whilst people had the will and want to succeed, their aims to do it where completely wrong. If you take in consideration that many people at the graphic design program at either community college really were not going to take a world history class at all and the people at the flooded campus did not care about succeeding in these non graphic design courses, its pretty much blank and bare that the people at the minority campus had real drive. Whilst the people at the flooded campus just wanted empty praise and glory and really did not care about trying. The difference is that the people at the minority community college whomever they be(by race), really did not know how to do college much. 

    They regressed into highschool idealisms and ways of thinking and really just did not put the effort in for all their naive ambitions and hopes. The missing thing is that there was no guidance and no one really helping them out. Other people and I say maybe a great sum of people actually knew what they were doing and apart of these people would be the AP highschool students from this and that highschool and even the one I came from. If you asked me if took classes at this place whilst a student at the highschool near the community college, the answer is no, I was afraid of going there because of how the place was like in the past. I mean there was a stabbing one time and this other lock down situation and yea, not the place I wanted to be.   The great thing of that time in 2018, was that the place surely lacked those incidents and had for about a decade by then. Truly, still while the campus had a learning center, not everyone was going to use it and not everyone was going to get better because of the center at all. I mean I went there in fall 2019 because I had to get my papers checked by a tutor and what was closer to the home? The community colleges than the university( would you drive for a hour to get somewhere to have a paper reviewed?). Oft the quality of the service and the reviewers was shite. I am to say that the school of the community college allowed people to stay in their comfy frames of mind and yea, they could play as if they were being successful but really some people would just be having a hard time and just playing it off. The flooded campus however does not allow people to stay comfy and especially when it has a higher population of whites. People tend to try to aspire to be of servitude to their racist white friends there. I am to say there was a person who acted so differently at the minority campus and then changed it up like two step to when she came to the flooded campus. Whilst white people are at the minority campus, I am to say its the ones you don't see at Uncle Trump's rally. Literally if you remember when I was recounting when I was in the graphic design program and in the last semester of it the teacher said, " No should take graphic design courses at the 'minority college'." He would then say bluntly, " its shit" and realize nothing of how bad that sounded when it was a place full of people of color who basically did not have the proper access to the technology and resources they had at the flooded campus. He was just touting how greatly he helped just contribute to race disparities in the graphic design program and really much just pointing at a place full of people and saying, "look at them niggas". He of course was the multimedia dean of the flooded campus and that meant that was over the graphic design program if not many times met with the other dean of the other college who was also a white man. But let me say that there is a great difference in the demeanor of these two people off the bat and very well the lack of resources may not even be intentional by the dean of the minority college.So if you acknowledge all of this let me tell you that; the lowkey woman who was so dignified really was not all that prepared for anything. She wanted to go to college for graphic design, that is what she said to me on that first day I took pictures of her outfit on that day I met her just to be nice. Like literally, I do not know if she was a good student and it really does not matter but I am to say that the way that she would behave-I think you can conclude she was not that smart and just not prepared for college.

   Would such an antisocial person even be able to live amongst others in peace and harmony? Especially when they were trapped in a really immature highschool mode of thought.  The person did not even realize that very much I was "out of her league". She did not ever once see that I was simply being nice to her out of pity. Nope, never recognized it. Never recognized that just 5 years an age difference gives you a better perspective on many things especially when you are an active participant in school.The answer is no, they would not be able to live in harmony. Quiet in fact, have such a low social iq that don't realize that abruptly trying to change what sort of relationship of communicating had been built up to that point is not only rude but expecting everyone to eat your fucking shit. I mean mental issues this person had and frankly, how were they even ever going to be successful at their goal of getting an education for graphic design at a four year college? O, I am to say that if you already at a community college for graphic design, you better stay your rats ass there-debt is a serious thing folks. I am to say that this individual did ask me advice about the graphic design program and I was happy to tell her that she should basically wait to get an associates at the college and then go for two years somewhere else. Knowing how ungrateful this person was and how they later did not remember my name despite us talking about four times as nothing more than people having a chat, they just tossed the valuable information out with the wind. To say that they had a great exuberance and hope for things yet had no practical understanding how to reach the goal.

     Oft to say that even getting a graphic design degree from the community college is quiet hard especially when only one-the flooded campus teaches anything well to where you aren't be scammed basically albeit they are even subpar to be considerable as a graphic design program. They barely make the ace and they are racist. I mean how many hawaiian islander folk even graduate with an associates from their program? None. None at all. I mean that dean who is over the portfolio class basically flunked everyone person he did not personally like and mainly flunked everyone was a person of color. Yes, everyone pretty much failed and yet that guy still is allowed to teach a class called portfolio development. Yes, maybe its best that you just saddle up some debt and take apart of the universities and their bs graphic design programs. I mean seriously knock yourself out because they mainly are just a bunch of classes with art department philosophy  mixed in. Really just a cuck of busy work for ya. I mean it would hurt if you went off to this place and all you knew how to do for yourself was to take a picture of yourself and not ever have drawn a fucking picture in your life. I mean to say that these programs are kinda of a waste if you are and aren't a new student. I mean, do you really want to be laden with some much artistic wannabe guru bullshit that the art department deems art for four years and let's say that if you fail your portfolio development, you basically wasted two years and gained debt that cannot be easily erased. Kudos, people. I mean I gave the person advice that was consistent to what had happened to me, "you should take it at the flooded campus but those people are problematic". Yea, I think its impossible to even recognize that this person even did anything based upon my advice which would have helped them. I mean to say greatly that aside from the campus University in Houston, oh boy, all you do in these art department graphic design courses is freaking do art department related things and really somewhat and truly the meaning of graphic design concepts is too spaced out and really nothing much is heavily focused on. I say this from current experience trying to take some classes for a minor in graphic design. Like many students clearly don't know what a logo is but at the community college programs either one of them-they would tell you what it is and say that an image is not a logo.  Quiet frankly if I in the modern am just taking classes to have some attribute of a higher educational degree behind graphic design or loosely and see that people really have trouble knowing what a logo is-twice over that the universities are probably not the best quality instruction and actually are worse than either of the graphic design programs at the community college. Like is it so hard to just say a couple of freaking sentences what a logo is so we don't get Picaso?

    Yeph, so I am to say that if you ever gave this person advice, they were kinda of going to just have a hard time. I really don't think this person recognized where they were in education or their developmental level but its a frank large gap to just "begin to be an artist" to become a graphic designer and frankly that is what this person probably just went for because of how much they just did not listen to me and really just hated me and tried to forget I existed because they did not want to leave their comfort zone. They did not want to do the work of two years, they wanted to chase fantasy and frankly that is fine by many people who really did not know them but let's say the pretentious air they were about just make them laughable assuming they were going to be just successful at 4 year college when they knew the real reality of nothing at all. I mean that they lacked a sense of perception about reality. I mean the way they asked about graphic design is basically resembles a person who just learned about the topic for the first time. Never knowing that if they signed up for a four year university's graphic design program, they likely would not pass or be successful if they weren't already an artist or somewhat with some artistic skills to develop a portfolio and succeed and that's if they were to even get in at all. So really enough, I am to say that certainly the capability to be so giddy about something you neglect advice about-just makes you a fucking fool. It is what it is. Pretty enough its so silly to think so high of yourself that you can just break down ever barrier to success especially when you lack the most basic abilities to overcome these barriers. I am to say that this person just wanted to ignore the fact that  you had to have experience to be successful at a four year college in graphic design. I readily mean that how is any one person supposed to succeed when they don't have drawing skills, good social communication and even sense about them that shows an ability to be successful( higher educational skills which you can argue a level of communication is needed to be successful in talking with peers, receiving criticism and talking with teachers). 

   Yea, pretty much this person brushed me off as anything as sane as, "you can just go to the flooded community college and you might be successful despite the bigot in charge". I mean to say that it was the most prompt advice as I doubt the individual could draw but that person could eat. Eat a bunch of bullshit, " I am so great I can bypass all these obstacles to success". Openly I am to say you cannot but not take the person seriously in what they say but then take them seriously on how racist they were and frankly it was like this for many people at the minority campus. People thought too highly of theirselves for having achieved nothing at all and not having any skills at all to be even a viable successful candidate to even be cocky and boastful about what they were doing. Like sit down and shut up. Let me just say that some people would pretty much and I mean pretty much just be "laughing at you as if you were trapped in highschool like them", if and when you ever returned to that campus just because going to a university tutor would be too much of a time expense. I mean these people, you cannot but feel sad that the system but fails them and they basically never advance farther than an inch pretty much and are just be stunted in maturity staying a place nearest a high school. I mean there was this muslim woman who I believe has been at the minority community college since fall 2017 and was really much no different than when I last saw of her-a year earlier. I mean she did not seem to be anymore smart or any more mature and just "laughed" as she saw me. I just shrugged it off, but other people weren't so nonchalant as I was and frowned at their screens most likely realizing what type of behavior is allow to persist at the school and them being much older than the particular heckler and even me. I am to say that some people were given an illusion that they were still in highschool in the minority campus and they choose to believe it and it made them problematic.

    I mean to say that these people wanted you to apologize as if you weren't supposed to exist and basically tried to upend you because of imaginary offensive against their make believe, let's just say that. But honestly they could just stay put and stay not advancing in their lives to any degree but rehashing what has already been gone. Enough to be said that however, this does not mean at any glance that people at the flooded campus were any more mature. Nope, because the flooded campus has as well a highschool near it if not a couple and let's just say many former highschool students so entitled to being a "way" when its different from the preferable "lacking experience and adjacent hopefulness of success that won't come with that attitude" way of the students at the minority campus-its still a hindering behavior they feel most entitled to. And I say very entitled to and really much folks, there were no good people pretty much in between the  folks trapped in their "ways". Greatly though I will say that certain people were a bit more imaginative in a bad way than others and just would cross to the flooded campus and they be nimble and quick to change their character to match their perception of their place. About one person who actually was just a jerk...yet some people rather just liked their highschool notions of things and just sleeping on the furniture like cats so they never moved as the stubborn thwats they were. But yet you got the hatred envisionist moving over and oh, they waved to me as friendly as they could be and I did not asked them too. I frankly thought they looked too similar to family to be an interest of any sort yet at the time thought you ought to return the favor and maybe they were the person to pick you off the down and depressing that was the current life of socializing and romance things. They weren't. Keep in mind this when I advance to spring 2019 where officially this story will actually conclude.

   Now, whatever happened to this rude girl; I really don't know and I really don't care to be honest. All I know is that she never moved to social scene of the flooded campus as she and her type of course have to be "the most popular they can be whereever they are". I actually have written a few articles on this happenstance before and even after it mainly was over indeed but would drag onto the full summary entirety of what I wrote here. Yes, what is written here is a sheer summary of things. I actually think of it as a befuddling experience like, "how did this happen to me?" Yet that would be a question I would think everytime something just fucked up and blew up in my face because people just wanted to fire a cannon ball at me from a cannon. Oh, to say when I would actually speak to the greeter girl, that is when and where, I had enough of asking myself the question and just realized why it happened.

  One, people were trash. Two, people cannot communicate. Three, people like their mental racial comfort zones/ imaginary worlds inside their head that convince them they know a daylights of anything about the real world( but they don't). Four, the deceptive nature of education trying to be for all but people treating you as you "aren't equal at all" especially in the merits of speaking to people like a proper individual.Five, you thinking you can have a chance at a college experience where you can meet anyone and like many people find a romantic partner even at least one tiny fucking time as in a relationship, but realize that discrimination and just bad mentalities if not cockblocking prevents ever you even having this chance. Six, problematic people who really just want to get you out on your blood and pretend to be nice just so they can lure you in and try to convert you into an object( like the main lowkey woman of this summary narrative). Seven, having to go to a physical location everyday and be subjected to torment of a psychological kind that people want to endear upon you and you will constantly for the fifth of wanting a college experience will continue to risk you neck for bad experiences(risk time,effort and waste courage just to get a bad experience in return) and just delve yourself into bad experiences as the populace as previously mentioned is nothing nice for anyone who truly anyone good or anyone of your description. Eight, no one but you can actually be trusted, people can just change in a moment basically even if they were interested at the start or basically can be enticed to be hostile towards you due to peer pressure and a lack of morals. Openly I would consider these 8 factors of why things just continue to happen. For one, and I say for one, no one truly is actually interested in you and everything is just to be cut and paste friendly to keep the distance, even apologies and everything is just fake when no one actually considers you a person.

  The solution I came up with was to simply and I mean simply not ever wish to take a physical class again. You never had to see people. You never have to hear their bullshit speak. You never have to try to communicate to dumb bitch 1 or dumb bitch 2 drinking dumb bitch juice ( I do clarify that men and women can be called bitches, true and true). You never have to descalate things.  You never have this chance to even catch feelings or any of that sensory bullshit that really means quiet honestly nothing much in the first place where you aren't going to get with the sane individuals in the first place. You never have to move to the back of the school because people just want to be venomous towards you and want a venomous response back. You never meet any women at all and so basically are freed of a bothersome situation that just takes up your mental energy and is just like hell. Oh, to pretty much say folks-until recently, I have decided that I would limit my outside interactions and really just stay the fuck away from people. That is until; these people on the net just ganged up on me because they lacked the proper education to understand what exactly the mother fuck I was saying. Ultimately I am to say that the experiences of fall 2018 and then winter/spring 2019, I just decided that enough is enough and if people won't leave me alone or treat me like an individual and give any respect where it is due-I would just stay away from women especially( those women that reblogged the false and demeaning sentiment saying I was a pedo would say,"good riddance, you don't need to date women and we hate men".) just to be free of drama and just live a peaceful life without people threatening you.

Oh, yea, and really much I am to say that the rude individual in this narrative basically threatened me using a harsh tone where I actually had done no wrong going to class and the places on campus I had always gone basically trying to say, " don't let me see you again going here or there".

Honestly that is when folks I should have just done what I would do by the end of summer 2019 then and sincerely, probably things would have worked out better? I doubt it. Because you are just damned for existing and really much should not let people control your behavior at all. Oh, that was a lesson learned when these people reblogged that I was a pedo just for stating that they were basically just trying to win brownie points from come across a common problem. And for your information folks, I am not a pedo. Thank you.

November 11th 

November 16th.

Comments

Popular Posts