Only worse in time.
So mates, I am to say I finally have reached a place where I can speak freely now about what has been happening with me truly this year and since summer. I mean, the path to where I am now has been very jagged and very tiring and if not too much events happened in the midst of where I am from the beginning of this year where I wrote Black Magic was 2/3 done and what that meant to now. Alot has been happening and I don't mean in the world but just in things I am doing. I again however am free to talk about modern me again.
Basically because I am about to reach back to the modern happenings of the now when after I complete my tellings of fall 2018 and even prior. Yes, pretty much I have just been giving it my all to tell my story and really have been making an effort to draw alot of things of things that happened to me in the past. Ultimately when I get done with the whole effort of my current storytelling effort, I will have in some way and some format a drawn story for all the different times since fall 2016 till today. Amazing right? I mean people already make mediocre comics that are supposed to be of their lives and funny. Yet this tells a real story. I don't make anything up in these stories and I don't try to push myself beyond my actual character bounds.
About Ladyquest; it might take a bit awhile longer to get the real story going to how I want it to be. Openly, it might take awhile to do it but I am going to do it and well frankly folks, there are alot of people in this one story and just people connected to the people. I mean I would not be telling the truth if I ignored vital parts of the story in who was actually there and what they contributed. Nope, you got to tell the full story and really much this means that I have to include people I really did not like at all in this story. People who some reason thought I liked them but where just really projecting. That has to go into the story. People in which you realize basically were not people who could even be involved in any relationship thing because of their age( you really don't know people's age just by looking and basically aren't attracted to people who aren't your age), their beliefs and frankly their idealisms of being jerks. I got to include those people too. I mean to say some people for their beliefs were just jerks and maybe just bigots even if they had dark skin. People usually don't include people really much in their little comedies on th net so self centered. No, I think that he variety of people that you could meet in this time is beautiful but sad in how many held the same negative and unproductive views. Literally, I make the point that the school system itself is just a carrier of toxicity in which it never addresses. There aren't proper people who teach anyone anything whether it be the parents, friends or even university, they just make a forward dive into hell.
They, the university and then the student populace makes no notice to recognize all the actual different backgrounds that can be of a university populace or what people can even do there that everyone assumes their own delusional thing. And that is to say for many people especially impoverished people and people of color its just wrong. I remembered this woman asked me my age and realized, "its not too late for me to get an education". I mean to the such that some people don't realize what can be done and what is possible and these community colleges and universities just take their money and don't really give a damn about raising the perceptions of their student body to anything that actually works. I mean sitting people down in assembly and shouting words and them and chants just goes throw their heads. It would be good if people had positive programs for individuals to invest in to where they actually want to go and have chances to meet with all the different teachers in one program and learn what it is truly about. I mean this would be the solution to the disparities in the graphic design program in the community college system I went too if not other schools. I mean if universities had a consensus organization then students would know what they should be learning and then be motivated to study theirselves. Albeit maybe schools don't have such a thing because people would just hinge on these organizations and learn for theirselves the material which would put these school out of business. Oft, I am to say that the schools of today are shite and promote nothing good in people. They rather just make money and that's that. But that is not how the cookie crumbles.
This story is very much to say that the whole school system just promotes mental decay and social dismay. I am not saying that because I was hurt by women. Nope, I realized something whilst I was at the community college, all the men there basically were afraid to even interact with anyone pretty much unless they were "popular" in the location they came from or had their arranged marriages or relationships( because let's call the sort of closeminded thinking that occurs in colleges what it is). I mean to a great effect its like men are shamed from interacting positively with women and each other. Its quiet disgusting really because women actually suffer. Men actually need other men friends. Yet I am to say that bothering talking with any men at this time is like talking to a shy caveman who really just hate women. I mean, I had the pleasure of talking with this old solider and he was not very old but the guy was stupid and bitter that he got a divorce pretty much. Oh, that is what friendliness gets ya, talking with a nut. To be said I was doing nothing really special just everyday human conversation so you can know another. But frankly, you could not even advance that far in even talking to anyone who was a male in this time period. Like it was better to just talk to women because that went further itself and was more to what your goals actually were. The thing is that men were really antisocial and even hostile and just gazing at you as if you were going to steal their girl.. No one could be a lick of friendly and that is frankly what is wrong with men today. Maybe some of the behavior is inspired by bitter and bad apple women but I am to say that it is people's choice to be incels and what not and I know that because I choose to be social. I did not blame anyone for anything. Honestly, I am to say the school situation at two campuses which I went again was not the best. Basically a crumbling estate and well we surely don't see community colleges open in this time period because I am to say people very well would not get along even more so in these times. In fact people would be worse and frankly just hostile and not following the rules to be apt.
If you don't like unhappy stories, you should not read this one as it won't make laugh but cry and be numb. I mean I don't expect people to cry but if you were forced to go to this place again, oh, you would cry and even trying to take advantage of the situation would just get you worse off folks than you were before in a happiness regard but you would learn some social skills. Yet I do express that simply people are just nasty and really enough don't know boundaries on where they should not insult people who are just trying to get to know them and really don't have any manners or morals. This story only gets worse in time.
Comments
Post a Comment