Weathermen Persona!

 Now, today was a good day of sorts. I worked on what?

    Weathermen Persona! In fact it changes nothing from the fall 2017 2by2 comic effort at all. It just advances the real focus and story of the work and yet I believe that it will be very awesome what I will just do with this work. Its to have a Zino Flyboy villain system and we are just going to do some four page fights and that will be that. Some people don't like my four page fights but do they ever draw a comic to a lickity split. Geoff, no! They don't. And so, really much this whole thing is not to annoy anyone at all but to just to mock the folks who think they are top notch over me for something they have never tired and really cannot do.

   Would it be seeming if I had been working on something or another for a while now? Oft I am to say that maybe it would be too late for anyone to basically stop my efforts of anything of the sort to which they would acknowledge I would be doing.

   Weathermen Persona did have some sex scene type things and well it was mixed with action and well, its most likely that I will remove the sexual scenes and everything for the fact that I just want to go into a different direction with all this and that. And not there is no corporate hedge behind me at all but the third parties who hold me at gunpoint. I mean if you think my use of women is weird, its because google ad sense be showing some lowkey degrading immoral shit for their ads if you even utter what lowkey woman is folks.  I mean people have so much hate from nudity,there is a reason some many people are abusers and just hate theirselves and their bodies. I really much hold it out against all those white evangelical churches and then all these other dumb shit churches too for promoting negativity against nudity, proper sexual relations and knowledge about sex and it being safe. And believe or not these so called liberal industries like Google and the such, very much hold old man republican themes. 

   Like you would never believe how much these places of third parties and such have called me a spam or porn site just because I draw a woman naked. I make a point to say that all women on this site are women. There will never be any nude underage folks on this site but that is many people's accusations because they want to define other people's art and have fear and really don't know jackshit about people's art.

I am really not focusing on the sexual aspect because it is distracting and pretty much so when you are tiring to craft a good story in my opinion. This story I created however is basically done now and really whilst there could be stuff to be added on another day, that is another day and maybe soon.

Comments

Popular Posts