Bringer of the Apocalypse.
Bringer of the Apocalypse.
The following message is when you just mess around with people with crazy eyes, young fellows and fellas(women) be careful of people with the crazy eyes. Crazy eyes, crazy eyes-how many times have been people done in by the crazy eyes. There would be something I would say here but the third parties that be always are watching because they support the people with the crazy eyes. I mean look at the people who kill black individuals. They have some fucked up eyes. Too close together and really much if else just a bad look in them. All, you can say is to me, " don't judge people". Oh, what I even have to write is because I did not judge anyone at all when they had truly the eyes of harlot and just the "Bringer of the Apocalypse". In the context of where I write socializing with women, this points not to a good story at all and really much there would be one individual I do say would be the "Bringer of the Apocalypse". I mean I think enough that omens signal the "end of things" or things changing or just bad things to happen. Oh, it came as a person, a woman and really whilst you try to envision this fiction of the mind-"Bringer of the Apocalypse" was not true-even accepting this individual meant it would come true. I mean you give people a chance and they try to make you a joke and basically distance theirselves as much as they can whilst you hang on to hang with them but just end up hanging with a bunch of psychos. So I am to tell you that whilst you should not be open to judge people and go out of your way to treat them wrong or harass them-you leave those people with crazy eyes alone and I am not speaking about people who have crossed eyes or something else. I am talking about the people when you can see that they are crazy and they are trouble.
Alas, a real nightmare began a week before halloween in 2018. I somewhat tend to meet some type of person who is halloween theme at this time in which I am interested in them and they are interested in me or vice versa albeit not in 2017-nope( it was funny however on Halloween these adult people wanted to go out trick or treating and wanted to leave class early and the teacher asked them being the conversative white prick he was, " ya guys still do that?" He had a kindness in sight to them but a darkness under that and really much if you had any knowledge and realized the guy did not like you the only black guy in the room then yea-he was pretty much laughing at them whilst being friendly with them. The worst, a small tidbit in these parentheses. I mean enough that people can do what they want but I just myself found it funny how stupid the students were that the teacher was laughing at them). Oh in fall 2016, around the Halloween day, I did meet a babe of sorts in sight and almost bumped into her-yet that person was not crazy. Nope, but 2018 what happened was that in the library- I thought I saw someone attractive. She wore a red hat. She had a green jacket and she wore shorts. Winner combination it may be, for the level of attractiveness in dressing of today. Did she have legs and did she have boobs? You know, I never actually pay attention to those sorts of things but she was just one of them small people with a figure a bit. Upon a realization; she really had not that much of a behind. Why does this matter? Oh, because this is the stuff people who are men like about women or at least that is what most people like albeit they have different preferences.
I will say that the color of her was quiet attractive itself, a type of brown that was a bit orange. You would never know this but perfect color complement it would be if I somehow ended up in a relationship with this girl. My skin is brown, a darker shade but not too dark and its also with red. Though you can surely only see these elements in the winter really much or when you stay out in the sun too long. Alas, as an artist my mind began to drift as I saw her color in my opinion the perfect contrast with my skin. Actually, I am to say that these things were the furthest from my mind actually, I was more worried about if she was a good person inside to match what I saw. I mean seeing people's legs and their skin and all their whatever parts just becomes a thing that really does not matter at all when you realize many of these people are just bad people. But yet somewhat you can for a minute recognize the appearance and then realize the most crucial question and yes ladies, not every guy cares but many do about the following; who are you inside? I do say I did not stand there peering at the person for five minutes or pacing along like some bimbo around her area. Nope, folks I looked and I saw her and I saw her instant appearance-her everything and her legs maybe and then just decided to talk to her not long after I entered the room. This took courage and yes it did. Technically this is before I probably even met the other girl (who basically just tried to recreate reality to her advantage of me being some dangerous stalker when many times we had spoken before amicably with no indications of discomfort of it being forced), at all or if not just before then. I am to say this person did not approach me, I approached them and then I basically fell into a trap.
Okay, so I see this person, I saw was attractive and then and then I came up to her and said "hello". She raised her head and you could not have seen her eyes clearly before. She raised them and walla, her eyes moved as if startled my me but pleasured by a new opportunity. I almost jumped back and then jumped forward and forced myself to speak to her. "hello, how are you? Why did you come over here".
I found quickly that she took over the conversation and forced myself to say something, " I'm good". The woman looked on intently. " I just came over here because I wanted to talk to you", I said truthfully, "even though its not something people do anymore".
"Its true, people don't talk with each other anymore" she agreed," what's your name?"
I introduced myself and then she introduced herself,
"My name is...." she said.
"...," I said, "I knew a ... and they weren't good, I used to get into arguments with them".
She laughed, " They weren't good".
"yea, they weren't good", I said.
" Don't worry, I'm good-I won't cause you trouble" she said.
" do you want to sit down?"
She said this in a kind tone though I felt it belittling, I had gotten myself into this and really what if she was not a bad person I wondered by those eyes. I was then there in front of her and I could not move or chicken out or change the narrative so that she could be the one who offended me yet I am to say this is sarcasm. I realized I was there to talk with her and really just thought to myself," I can pull this off, I can see what happens to the furthest it can be if I hold a honest conversation.
I asked her or said to her rather, ""so what are you doing here?"
"Are you okay?" She asked me and yea, folks-it was pretty much cold in that room and I had not eaten yet.
"Oh, I have just not eaten yet and I am shivering", I said and I did not want to note how cold the place was and make the conversation more awkward.
" why have you not eaten?" She asked.
"oh, its because of a health issue in the past that sometimes I don't feel like eating", I said.
"oh, do you need food to eat", she asked.
"is it diabetes?", she asked.
"No, " I said.
I believe I explained what it was.
She said, "okay".
I continued to sit with her and talk to her and at that time I ate some cookies I had saved and was eating.
" I was just meeting with a friend to study, I actually got to go somewhere," she said ," to class actually".
"oh, okay,could I have your number to talk with you again", I asked. Whilst she might have crazy eyes, certainly I am to say it did not mean I should treat her any differently so to speak if she did not. Yet at the time I spoke, her eyes were mellow and in my opinion was beautiful at the time. " sure," she said, " I would like to talk to you again".
"Maybe next time around you can meet my friends" she said.
We exchanged numbers and frankly folks she would not be the only number I would get but let's say that person in spring 2019 was crazy as well. We said our goodbyes but that would not be the last time that I would even see her around that day even. I would say that the day seemed like a gift from god on a rainy day on the once flooded community college that had started to come back to life albeit some places still weren't open and really muc if I went to the back of the school and openly did so just to remember some past hardship-it was so abandoned of its meaning as of the past. That back part of the school would never be the same quiet folks. I thought of positives up to this time and then I thought on this day and after it everything would just get better and begone would be the terror of the social condition. Always being targeted by bad experiences and bad women honestly and just be allowed to live a normal life. Truly folks, I have to say that I would have liked to think that this conversation was the begin of something but then I was just open minded. Really much, red flag in my eyes were her eyes even though I got past it and the thought subsided in my mind-trusting in some belief that this was the start of something would have been a logical err to what people are actually like in the real world from my experience prior. Maybe in some other world she could have been the one but alas, I was just focused on just building a friendship at the moment and time.
What happened was just disaster and frankly I was to be dragged threw the mud on so many levels, there was never a real respect and really much I do ascertain that following this woman for any sort of magic was a bunk goal that only got you into unnecessary drama and just caused you damage. If not the individual frankly did not give a flipping fuck about you in the end but just to be another person to be of their unkempt and drama filled life. Really much encroaching on your life until you just had to completely disengage from her completely and just end any form of narrative with the individual. I really mean to say is that this person basically would even drag my work through the mud essentially and really was no one good.
This person really put the hurt on me as best as the could really much and really just refused to even be a friend but a person who just onlooked and laughed at their missed opportunity that no longer wanted to be bothered with them. Kudos, the last time in which I saw the individual was in fall 2019 and that was the end of it but this person would be the signaler, the bringer and the giver of what could be an emotional apocalypse and just a sign of nothing good to come.
So if you were imagining this story to end nicely, it did not but rather severely and harshly.
Comments
Post a Comment