MK MZODERN Says Vote Biden 2020! Last day of Early Voting.
Now, this is the last day of Early Voting, a Friday to note and yet a day to remember. I would instruct that if you cast a ballot by mail you check that it actually got in. I would also like to note that you should probably turn it in to a polling location to be sure if you are going to vote like that past early voting. Rather make sure it gets there by election day on November the 3rd. In Harris County alone, the place in which I live, people have surpassed in early voting-the votes cast in the 2016 election. It is very cool. I so happen to live in this place that is getting the national attention for this matter. But yet I think that national outlets undercut the actual local happenings here.
What we have in this area near the Gulf of Mexico that has Houston and surrounding areas in it- is a representation that the governing body of Texas is so conversely different than the persons and people found in this county alone. Rather Governor Abbott assumes everyone is a white Republican like him and chooses to think that people are just going to roll over essentially because they are people of color and in his view inferior. Why, Governor Abbott removed 11 ballot drop off locations in Texas alone so all the democrats, people of color and white would not be able to get their mail in votes in during a pandemic. I don't think people even know a thing about actual Texas life but it is not all about cowboys and boots. Its about things more than that. Not so pop culture watered down reality where "a bunch of white people live". No, Texas is so much more than that. I have never worn a cowboy boot in my life and really much belief as much about cowboys as the next person who does not live in Texas. You see, folks, Texas does not have but one way of life nor one group of persons. It could even be a mini country by how different the different cities are.
I am to tell you that I openly hate Austin. It is a place of bad luck just for me and whenever I venture into that place, something bad happens to me. People think its some cultural hub and it might as well be but yet Austin is not Texas. People in that place might have some views that are racist particularly and really enough the place alone is just the home to people who believe of a culture of white supremacy, point and blank. There is nothing else to tell you because that is all I have experienced in such a place each and every time I have ventured to the area.
Governor Abbot and the republicans seem to believe that they can basically "disrespect the cultures and people of different regions" and dismiss their sovereignty to rule theirselves. People you should understand each region where there is a city in Texas, appoints a Mayor. This Mayor represents the will of the people. People aren't ever motivated to vote in Texas like they do in the large federal government elections when it comes to Mayor but what really matters to people in Texas, is having a say in their area and that is what I have come to know about Texas. People believe in democracy to represent theirselves but never really see the Governor's office as anything worthwhile to go behind and so we always get these leaders like Greg Abbott who really don't care about the different cities and their way of life. People, Republicans who try so hard to assert control over people as if Kings/ Queens and trying so hard to undermine democracy as it be to represent the people. Greg Abbott does not care about democracy and nor does he actually care about people of color at all. He is a racist pure and pure who believes they are second class citizens. Why else would he remove the 12 locations to drop off a ballot to one location? He would only do this to spite the people of color and white democrats so that they cannot vote and be apart of society as if to strop them of their rights and human dignity.
O, I would not even hesitate to go as so far to say that Governor Abbott's actions and the Republican actions altogether are criminal and traitorous to the United States of America and its democracy by inciting they want to choose who can be representative of people with the ability to vote. The national narrative never goes this far and just amounts the people of color to be a "progressive thing". As if people have not been living in the region for 200 +years. I am to say that people should realize that the real reason why Harris County and Harris County alone has voted more than its 2016 election at all, is because people are tried of even having to fight to even be recognized as persons. Persons who have the right to vote and are apart of the democracy that is of America. No one cares about Greg Abbott and his disposition to "rid people of their humanity and voting capability conversely". No, by voting early in such number, people really have walked over that asshat. People are just done and like me are tried of being called the "outsiders", "the minority" or whatever nonsense people deem in the media to act as if people of color don't belong in Texas at all and it just "yippee kay-yah, white people and cowboys all the time".
I believe that the window to vote in Harris County is 24/7 but yet it will end at 12 am on 10/31/2020. I think that people why I even posted this late in the day is to encourage people to realize in the last two hours that there is no going back to what the status quo was ever in this country and especially my state of Texas. I believe that now, despite whatever happens in the election that people will now be concerned about who is the governor and that will be a big thing for years to come. It would also mean the end of a Republican led estate that often does not listen to the people who even elect them in the first place or care about Democrats or people of color. This is not what the news would purport but I am to tell you from actually living in this particular national interest "Harris County" region that change cannot be prohibited and people will not be hindered. I express this is all to say that you should not listen to the news concerning the elections and what they predict or what they gander about your region in a negative light. You should go and vote because truly you have the power to change things and even defend your way of life by even going out and vote and saying that you aren't going to be a "minority" or some second class citizen or person who is not taken seriously in this democracy as Republicans want.
Vote for Joe Biden as he is but the bridge to a better tomorrow. Don't be convinced that you are being used by democrats. Because it is always the element of people who drive the change and one vote you don't cast is a vote which you give to someone, a Trump supporter. Do not be vain and withhold your power in self loathing because truly saying, " I am not going to vote because its my choice and I am making a stance". Nothing ever comes good for a making a stance to toss your power away. The stance is nothing but self harm to not even believe in the democratic process and to cast all your hopes away on inaction. By voting alone folks, especially when a person of color or a democrat is to express that you will not be prevented from voting and that makes you "dangerous" to Republicans. Or rather they become fearful and desperate that their tactics of voter suppression did not work. The real standing up is to go and vote when such adamant suppression is going on! Go these last two hours and vote or go on the election day and be sure to be not a coward by doing so and claim your rights and way of life in this country. Just think of it as a big "fuck you" to the Republicans when you vote for Joe Biden.
Comments
Post a Comment