AMD Theaters.

 AMD Theaters.

Actually this project was redone in the start of winter 2019. There is really to say that the idea has not laid stagnant and actually has continued and what I would be doing if I was to work on the work would likely be a continuation of what I was already doing and been doing since the advent started in 2018. Whilst updating seems to be a yearly thing-many of the work shared by this work actually extend into other projects which I am to say were especially done this year with all the 2015 stuff. Essentially AMD Theaters is a rehash of works that were for going to be for the Killpen project but as I did not complete the Killpen project just thought to make a seperate project to develop the ideas further.

2018

AMWITH/AM.


The project is devised into separate different titles/channels.


Really in 2019, I did amp up the efforts to work on the project and what was once just brief stories became larger ones.

Comments

Popular Posts