the secret project

    Namely, there after the start of the school session in fall 2018 and probably by the 2nd week, I just got into the secret project. It really was to improve not only my quality of life but others around me. I really cannot say even what the project was even about. Yet I say this project totally took up most my time and really much is what I spent working on alot in fall 2018 albeit the few Kyeombi works in the time. What projects of Kyeomb were worked on? Black Magic, Runecasters, Launching 4, White Shore, Magma 109 and then Zino Flyboy and that was all I did. Somewhat alot but then again yet not for what I could have actually done.In this time I was focusing on other projects and other ideals and really was just tired from the summer 2018 and the year before. Also did work on a Killpen story in this time that was to replace the 2015 version but you know from the beginning of this year that did not happen( if you read the blog). Pretty much there were new stories in addition to these Kyeombi stories and this secret project if not an attempt to bring back comedy works I had done earlier before MK MZODERN was a thing. I tried so much to work on Chainman and Duster, alas, the secret project and other Kyeombi works and even the comedy attempt wore me thin. At the end of the semester realized that I could not prepare enough to make any comedies when I just didn't feel like laughing at all. Truly enough I was doing alot and really much, never was the secret project going to be for profit at all and never was mentioned on MK MZODERN at the time. 

   Yet I am to say I spent much of my time working on the secret project and then on Zino Flyboy. And that will basically take you to where I would be at the beginning of 2019. However things weren't this simple and really much trying to have a social life in the midst of this was somewhat hard and of a self effort that quiet never played out well but give you experience in socializing with backstabbing individuals or just women in general. I know so many men are basically these days just incels yelling at women for their faults of being antisocial and whatever. I frankly was not going to even allow such a comparison happen for me to these people or even find myself basically have to distance myself from them. I basically just sought to be social that time so I could advance my social skills and see how things actually would be if you did try to approach people you actually were attracted to. Whilst nothing good happened and maybe the social element at time was a great distraction from my real goals-I am to say that I know that can express myself in a way that is not problematic with women. Yet some people, I say really were a great big waste of your time and honestly so big headed they could not realize the very fact that you were both strangers really much and had not even gone past the introductory phase.To be said some people wanted to assert their principles of reality, their depth of closemindness and their lack of reach in making anything become truth. 

  I mean to say that some people acted as if they were so smart when they were not even baseline mundane smart anything. I mean to say that people really don't raise people at all apparently and some people just like being talked to in a bad way apparently and just controlled. I am to say that the level of mindlessness in the people who you talk to just enforce you should be more devious and more brutal to complete the secret project so people like them don't abuse things just because they want to be special.Akin, again, I cannot even tell you what even the subject of the secret project is but if you went to a college by any chance you may know what it is by experience even if you don't know what it is called.  I am to say this prior sentence alone for many is not enough to even acknowledge anything even if at the top of their class is where they sit and are supposed to be ,"smart". Oh, I am to say the constant turn offs of both intelligence and morals in mainly woman just makes you work ever the harder to accomplish a subject matter. I mean there were at least two men I did not get along with at all but I was not aiming to try to date them as I don't like men. Yet this subject matter of the secret project is not about dating either. But really certainly education you realize is a failure where people act entitled to hurt those and the general public of people they don't like. I mean some people might be made to apologize for a racist comment if they were apart of some presidential club at the university but yea, why did they even have the belief at all if they were so smart. I am to say to you that the average joe racist is a dumb fuck who would inject clorox into their blood stream to try and cure the corona virus. Its the antithesis of people to be smart and then be racist. Like really; what the fuck is going on in the whole republican party these days if not the whole entirety of the past. People just make stupid choices and decisions because they don't realize all people are equal.  The secret project in my eyes and what really happened improved life for many people and they did not even know it. It made "being" easier.

   The whole secret project while mired by my human interest in women and slowed down by my own flaws did freaking reach making life better for people. That is to say the work was for the people and not for my own self gain.  I mean to say I worked better in a place where there were lots of people of color of all beliefs and types and not just one group that really exuberates " massive racism retardism". Oft later on in 2019, I really had to consider as things were getting better for other people and I was just getting disrespect over and over again like clockwork, why should I even continue to do it when people did not respect me and it was slowing me down in my actual real goals for my comics and such. I mean,however no one else would give a flipping fuck about working on the idea to any great unbiased degree of definition. And yet they really did not care about the idea or the wonder of it but to get back at others and just have a secret vantage point to do wrong to other people. I mean the fervent notions of most people I have to say is to snipe others and basically burn as many bridges as they can because the world revolves around them and no one else. If you think I am "crazy" like so many of these university students thinking they are big and such when they are just being used for money, you probably are a person who does not wear a mask today when you are around a large group of people.Such to say some people actually enjoy stepping over the lives of others and frankly just do whatever they want. They don't wear masks and go on a hissy fit about it and put people's lives in danger. I say it would be a good thing if the corona virus could be contained but frankly like the subject matter of the "secret project", it cannot unreveal how nasty and evil people are even allowed to be.

Comments

Popular Posts