A look back on things. The beginnings.

    So earlier when I was talking about the 2018 works, and there being a story collection called Mornings and then another type of thing called AMD theaters-I really say that I was disappointed I could spend forever on the things but I had to move along just so I could keep things going and reach goals at all that I had. Mainly had to move along folks because I really still had to do 2by2 comics and work at it to get to my best so I could improve my skills greatly and I did. Now, that 2by2 comics is once again done, what I move onto is something or another of these type of works.

   I'd however like to point out a strange factor folks and one that I have never considered. Mindgames in 2016 very well restarted MK MZODERN. You would not know this but if you go back to fall 2015, after October-its frankly a dead period there. I saw no point in posting and really much was just down in everything.In retrospect I should have never stop creating then but it was a tough time and I mean that. I mean that fall 2015 was actually nightmarish when I think about it true and true. Alas, Mindgames was the come back for this site. Similarly, the works at the beginning of 2018 were a new start as well. Simply new standards were engaged and really enough did have to find other content to post about besides the 2by2 comic effort at the time even if the 2by2 comic effort was minorly published.

   Last year friends around this time of the year, I was working on Mindgames up until the beginning of this year and you know what I realized? The original Mindgames never got to reach its full potential. And whilst I did remake some Mindgames stories and even the original a bit, I did not do it to its original idealism all the way. I mean there are several different stories of Mindgames to be known. The original, the online edition original and then the pre-fall one, the other pre fall one, the main fall one and then another fall one and well there are tons more after 2016. My major point is that new beginnings are all good things people. Yet you cannot really have a new beginning if you really aren't do anything with your life or your talents.

   Like do you think I was sad in fall 2015 because I was doing nothing and making dumb fan art to be relevant? The answer is no. Sadly, the standard of art online has diminished over time and frankly people just want to be ignorant that there is anything but making fan art to be relevant. I mean to say people really put low effort into their things these days. I mean half of those fan art things aren't that good and I am to say from personal experience, you probably make fanart to match it up the original. But many people want to be ignorant that they are not merited to be giving these excuses of why they don't do art when they can do it. I am literally to tell you that you only get what you put in. And when everything you do is some sensationalized, low effort and unoriginal thing-what does that even leave you with an identity?

   I say that modern artists on twitter at least following the trends and fanart and this tober and that tober are basically people who expend so much energy trying to fight their own natural success if they actually had courage to invest in what they want out of their art. I mean you expend energy going from one subject matter to the other. I mean it also takes money to be this "pretend fan" many people are. First you go from Pokemon, to the Last of Us, next you to Valorant( if you could get the game in its limited release format early on), then Animal Crossing and then Fall Guys and even then Amongst Us. I mean to say it costs alot of money to be investing and frankly investing in all these games and then to make fan art about them. People literally running theirselves ragged. Whilst while I might do the same sort of thing myself, at least its my own original content and it costs me no money to buy some of the trending features people have to buy for the ones that aren't free. I mean you would be better off just making your own things and your own works. I am to say that is all my MM culture practice is all about folks. Being self oriented and putting out your own efforts and if it does not even work the first time, you can very well circle around again. And you won't be giving your money and your mental energy to trying to be popular. No, I think many people would find solace in creating their own works even if there was no money involved when they can create many original ideas and do many things for real fun that other lack the experience to do. I mean would it not be nice to create a comic or some work in a sort time frame and it be of high quality? This is what you would get when you follow original ideas.

   I think it would be good if I did focus on what could be said, " the best structures for certain artists to be productive". Yet the effort would take tons of work but I think now, this would be an admirable thing to do to actually empower the people instead of making them run around a tree and turn into butter.

Comments

Popular Posts