The engineer.

 Working so hard

and the menace won't release

saw the people playing in the street

I could never be normal like

that but working incredibly into the night

and into the dawn and it never ends

it never ends

this work is back breaking

and there is no one but a bitch

built on material things to spite me

to spite me, and hate me from what

I am not, a dumb bitch.'


You can agree 

to much to what you can

but it will never be  better than you can

actually be if you embraced the thought

o-that you are just a thot.

A fucking idiot and not event smart dot.

You hot, the character of you is not.

I see the tool in the shed

that look better than a mother fucking robot.

You think me looking over at you

is going you a shot.

Its not.


You can agree

to much to what you can

but it will never be better than you can actually if you

embraced the thought that you aren't the smartest or most

moral person at all in society.


You are trash.

Three leaf flicking and ash,

you are trash. Dating and just be an ass.

You are trash.


I think one day I just gave up,

there is no one 

to save the sun in me

and it will be night and a bright full moon

and the wolf will never speak of doom

but it is always there when you ever try in this world

the people want,

these normal people want you to die.


Cry not for trash

nor their cigarette ash.

Don't waste your life on trash.

Don't cry for the trash!

Don't cry for the trash!


Cause no gives a damn about what hard work is.

Comments

Popular Posts