The end result of the 2nd 2by2 comics.
Officially it only took 18 days from September 20,2020 till today September 8,2020 to complete the 2by2 comics effort. The works are in better quality that the previous attempt and took a fraction of the time to make. I mean three months is about 90 days give or take.18/90=9/45=1/5. It actually took 1/5th of the time just by the work I did since March 2018 essentially advancing my skills and the creation of new methods along the way.
Now, pretty much this was like a remake or another trail of the 2by2 comic in fall 2017. Really much did only replicate the standards that there had to be five series of the same exact sort but no the methods used were changed. Though I am to say that in experiments people usually change the variables, ya, they do.
In effect to what I have done, can know logically progress to the set of works in between fall 2017 and the beginning of 2018. There is some interesting works that I would like to bring back and well already started that before this whole effort of the 2nd 2by2 comics effort. Like, frankly I already got started but now will continue.
Comments
Post a Comment