Launching 4 2015/2016 draft progress.
Okay, I do say that I worked up some amazing designs in the later and last two volumes of Launching 4 in its 2015/2016 draft. Literally, if I can say something-I felt a good sense of energy working on these last two elements as if energy had returned and was back in the same place of mind as I was in February 2016 when I made these last two drafts. That'd be to say-I felt like I did 4 years ago and before that crisis I had in fall 2016. Such creativity I put in these works that I really had fun remaking them and remembering how I did them.
If to be said, I drew them at the front of what I call the " flooded" community college's school and in my room late at night. Commonly,I was creating these two last volumes of Launching 4 around the same time I worked on Mind Games in its first creation. There is to be said alot of things I did in the past that I really never revealed that I did but just did so I could make progress. Today, I am to say I should have recorded things better and not omitted them from the website just to conserve an image or have some ground over the audience in the knowledge of my works( I mean even today not ever will you know what I will do and all that I do) but some important things could have been at least mentioned. I think I have improved in writing of my progress over time.
Alas last night today, in my great effort of zel and fun did apart of the 10th volume. The 10th volume, is of course the last Launching 4 volume and so really I recognized my great efforts as done in the draft and just drew the ideas in my current style. That is basically what was done. I did leave some parts not updated because I believe in the "effort of getting better in time". The future me could make the designs even better when I actually reach the 10th volume. So basically I am done with the effort of adapting the last two volumes of the Launching 4 draft as they are closest to the style that is used today.
Comments
Post a Comment