Breaking Ponies. progress.

 To be completely honest, I will have to do some heavy digging to find the written story of Breaking Ponies. I mean, this work completely has not been touched that much since fall 2014 and well in fall 2017 when I was working on 2by2 comics, literally and I mean literally it was missing even then. So the prospects of finding this written work is not looking that bright but I have some ideas in where it could be and there are at least three locations to check. The lonely box atop of the chest in my room that once was in my college room in fall 2013 to spring 2014. The green binder that the text was kept in in fall 2013 to 2014 which I assume it is still there. Or it is amongst the works of Technoparty and a fourth location might be the binder in which Technoparty was in by the end of fall 2017. Quiet honestly, there has been a migration from binder to binder to binder. Green binder to white binder to black binder of materials like Technoparty which started off in a green binder I took with me when I first went to college.

Alas, I am to say if I was to work on Breaking Ponies again, it would be different a bit or completely different but what matters is me seeing what the original story is.

The question I raise is; what is the original story?

Comments

Popular Posts