On Ths Day Oct 8 MK MZ
MK MZODERN on this day examines what can be said of the past for each year there in which MK MZODERN has existed.
The results might be interesting of course and which they actually are.
OCT 8.
2013
The fall were I had begun MK MZODERN, and where MK MZODERN was new, I really did not waste any effort putting posts out there and really enough this was when I actually first did go to college. I did not even do much comic oriented stuff as I would in later years but this was the vital beginning where I wrote more and planned more than I actually drew anything of comics.
PERSONAL NEWS
2014
First tenure at that flooded campus before it was flooded and somewhat decent it was and the people were nice at least. Though there were peculiar things about that place at the start true and true. It was also the time where I was making the first of my comic methods and drafting many of my comics for the first time and doing it in a way that was successful and would lead to the development of other methods later on.
PROGRESSION 4 AND THIS IS GOING TO BE LEISURELY.
KLOME STORIES ON WEBSITES!
2015
There was not to be a post on this site at all. In fact I rarely posted at all this month. Only 7 whole posts. I actually thought there was something else I should have been doing. This day was a Thursday and before the graphic design class I took on Fridays early and that would be the only class of that day. I really hated the all week schedule but it was to be said of then I thought I had found a benefit. The sodas I would buy and waste my money, the use of the equipment in the class(the wiacom tablets and computers) and extra help from the teacher at the time. Albeit I am to say in fall 2017 would just learn how much that people in the "minority"community college did not have wiacom tablets or access the lab as I did in peace in quiet. Else really the teacher only helped one time and really much was not much a help. There was also this individual who would go onto become a big problem for me for two years to come who which I was friends at the time and did not realize her behavior was shady and problematic, yet now I do. It was still the first MM culture season, I was making somewhat steady ground but it was so hard to move literally. The previous day I was working on the details of the I See Modern magazine.
2016
Now this was a terrible time, it truly was and really the worst instance of assault by women in a collective mass. I mean to say that people really did not want to respect your space and even you. I tried my best to write some ideas at this time to get back on my feet but I did not have enough energy to push off. Alas, the ideas were varied in this time.
GREAT CAKE BLOG.
WRITINGISASOLYACE.
2017
Now, there were very specific projects I was working on in this time and I was to start a new effort and this link below goes into more detail. This was a time where I was still working drafts for Black Magic and trying to find a good method to make comic works with. I would later expand into more diverse works. This is before the first 2by2 comics project( where the method for creating comics was created and used-leading to other comic methods that I use today).
2018
Literally in this time was just a day of envisionment for some ideas or another related to or to Runecasters. Never much did go into the whole idea until the next day over. In historical context on this day was when and which I went to the flooded campus for a government class and then a history class and then would wait a considerable time before going home to just write for the day. Never did write a daily log of the then for what was happening. Nope. But let's say these days were days frankly of waste in the regard of social efforts. Honestly, the Monday and Wednesday schedule was only preferable because I did not have to get up early to go to the campus. The Tuesday and Thursday schedule, I truly hated and really enough talking to "women" there was just looking for an advantage out of a situation I really did not like.
2019
This was just last year and really much rebounded much from the situation in 2018 in regards to posting. Albeit these posts never got much views. Last year was just trying to manage all my works and get them all together and tell what happened in fall 2016 in a more concise and specific manner. It was the beginning of where I am today with this site, MK MZODERN in its past storytelling narrative.
MANY (1)
2020
Simply this day I have posted about the 2nd 2by2 effort and other features that will progress being able to tell a true story of events, complete my goals and manage all my ideas.
Comments
Post a Comment