Niceties.

 I feel violated. 

Crimes against me incite the furor roar

of a dragon.

Make your peace with the devil

so you can speak shit about me on

another level.

Talking regrets about what you were a victim

to but you weren't the one whose trust was violated.

Violence incited against. You are a fucking pest

and your incompetent to just keep talking your shit.

So fuck up, this is it!


I have been violated.

You plug in the needs

to be a devil

take your evil

up to another level

I don't make cocky deals with the devil.

You want to play the inflicted one while 

you talk your shit.

And that is what I am done with!

Get it over and done with,

you'll fail your deal.

I will never posture here

to you confound it

the situation as it be 

is another damage to me

and my mind and my soul.

You made the cocky deals with the devil

let them take their toll.


You said you would never get old.

You said you would never get old.

But these sins take their toll.

You said you would never get old.

But these sins take their toll.

You aren't invincible.


Niceties of the real world being real

and you not being deluded from the fact you are bad

means you do real good in hell....!

Comments

Popular Posts