MK MZODERN 2020.
So folks, I am to say that my initial review is kinda of complete. I mean to say that in the future of 2018, February really, I would move from MK MZODERN Pale Rider to MK MZODERN NATURE. It was kinda of a restart to the blog up until March where MK MZODERN RPM started and that could also be considered another restart. Very choppy things were but its what you had to do to keep things running. Alas, I am to say that I don't think at the current moment I would do a good job remaking these things. It might be too soon to even remake them to an extent. In the previous advents of AMD Theaters and 2by2 comics before it, I readily set things up as they happened. I worked on 2by2 comics again so I would be tired when I came to AMD Theaters as per the original effort. Yet I don't think I could ever go back to the state of mind I was in February and March because that was hell itself. I mean enough that really, I might have shown great things on the outside in posting on the blog but really it was a tough time in actuality where and when you consider were you actually were. Facing three discriminatory bodies at the time period, I am to say that everything was pretty much desperate. I say these three discriminatory bodies were just that of the hatred your family expressed to you even doing art out in the open( to where they could see you), the pompous hatred of the folks in the graphic design program who really for the heck of it hated black people and anything real( I mean these are the type of people who would not take scientific facts to heart as being truthful) and lastly just the higher education system itself. I mean to say that really I did not want to be further doing or bothering with this constant charade of hiding my works and making these efforts to be successful when I should never had to work that hard or face people who really weren't going to give you a fair chance.
People undercut the impact of school I am to say. Everyone should get a college education. I am quiet sad that online learning is basically failing the next generation and society itself is not getting better in the regard of better higher education. No, it is only getting worse. Have such fake authorities on and about telling people they don't need school but folks, you do need school and noticeably it reveals how things work. You never are going to get the same level of socialization and knowledge about society and people by being a soda machine refiller. You aren't going to know about the hierarchy of people who are actually against you. You won't know who is shooting at you. People really cheapen theirselves and what they can do to challenge the bad people of the world when they quit short of getting an education. Allowing people just to have their forbidding discriminatory cultures and you relegating to a lower role, just really let's them try to lord over you and control your destiny. Really much we cannot tolerate this shit anymore. I mean to say that folks, there will be a future someday and you are either building toward it or just waiting for your demise.
Pretty much if you understand now, where I am coming from and not just drawing a bunch of fucking fanart for capitalist gains-I really am to say that people on twitter who post art are just suckers waiting for their demise. They are mainly uneducated and really much just lavish in ideas that are counterfeit in productivity and really show how unintelligent they are. I am to say that all we have come to be about in 2020 on social media in regards to art is a bunch of people just clogging up their real perspectives by just being desperate. People who judge they cannot do the hard work at all but just the cheap way forward. I really am to say that I do not really care about reblogs or likes at all but I find it interesting that people only value their work by how many reblogs and likes it gets. Simply, I think these people are lost to just ambition of what social media could be and not actually valuing their artwork. Truly because I don't have any reblogs or likes on my post does not mean anything at all or that they are worthless. Its quiet the opposite and yes, the following is what I was to think of mostly in the time of February and March. All the things of social media are just comforts for the incompotent.
I mean to say, am I wrong? No, I am not. I mean to say that while people can have a good art skill and stuff-that does not mean they are smart or even have any sense of cultural engagement. I mean to say that there are people who really never learn about other cultures and never want to and yet are these boisterous people talking about "all people of color" rights or black lives matter when in fact these people are self centered, lack even basic knowledge about their own culture and really much are racist. Yes, I am to say that you can even be black and really so ignorant that you spite another black person because you don't think they are apart of your race. There are things like this but people don't ever want to mention that when they make an entire month about drawing different characters from pop culture as black people. The thing I am to say is that; they completely really ignore all the different types of black people there are and just make it about one group and how people can be dark just because some people in the world believe in colorism. But then they do too responding to those themes to misrepresent everything. I am to say that there are many facial groups within black individuals and any race but they sole just choose to make one appearance that is like very demonstrative of how much they even know or respect theirselves. I am to say that you probably should not make a month about black people being installed into fantasy works when all you are going to do is focus on one group of people and are ignorant to the rest.
They miss the great opportunity to shine the light on many black individuals and their different outlooks and way of life but err to even note these people, they aren't even make a genuine effort of understanding. Everything is simply a response and a hasty one at that. Do you think you make a honest effort at reaching a target audience when you later have to shout, "its for all black people". You have already lost by then. This is just an example of incompotence and really these people think they are making change for theirselves and the better for reblogs and clicks but what does the whole thing of just making a "general notion of who you believe is black" into fanart even do? Nothing at all. It does not advance a populace of black artists on the net to even expand their skills and frankly just makes them comfy with failure. I am to say that honestly from my experience even after getting a graphic design degree will say that-certainly some people who never make an honest effort to education will always be trapped in the same unyielding cycle of clicks and reblogs. This is essentially what I was think about in February and March and really, its confirmed when you see people year after year without educations just doing the same dumb shit over and over again and nothing changes though they hope their low efforts get them somewhere. Getting an education to a certain degree confirms to you certain standard of how the world is and I am to say that I did experience discrimination in that graphic design program especially in the last semester. I did not solely pass anything at all in that class because the teacher was a racist. I am to say that really much; people on social media are just giving theirselves the space for failure. Namely why do people even have to be self employed, because of discrimination and barriers to entry. I mean even if people did like your art of their character or something enough to hire you, what would you do if work conditions were terrible and they were racist and you could not get another job of the same importance because you never worked on getting an education. I am to say that people don't realize reality until its too late. But going to school makes you aware there are such obstacles I am to say and that you acknowledge why its important to continue. To get into a better place in life and also get over the many people who might be your peers.
If this registers with you, I am frankly to say that engaging with people on social media is like engaging with people who are closeted from reality pretty much especially when they make these things that they assume, " the shoe fits everyone". The shoe does not fit everyone and really much people just pass these banal messages not even realizing how they could even be speaking to or realizing who they are speaking to even denying that their side is legitimate. Of course, if you remember that time I prevented myself from getting into a spat with a person who called me a "pedophile supporter", they never realized ever what I was actually say and just were frustrated I came on with a different opinion of any experience into what I thought they speaking about. Just jumped to hasty conclusions and never recognized that maybe, " I don't know what I am talking about in the subject matter they are speaking upon". They never wanted to realize another human on the other side but just an ability to push their side forward, to trumpet it louder than mine, and never realize any real context. Really enough insulted me because I was offering knowledge based on experience and yes ABC documentaries(where you would have nothing else to watch and your parents would be watching it) to what I thought they were speaking about. Instead of being civil and realizing that people can make mistakes, they insulted me and heavily so with such a banal pride that really; you won't associate with them ever again.
Literally; somehow I have been following the person because I must of actually made the click to follow on accident and have been too lazy to go back to their account and unfollow them-I have to say that some people aren't as smart as they want to even be. If anything are just insulting people who are in some ways are similar to them by character alone. I mean some people are just clueless to the nature of other people having a self or even realizing that they share certain character traits with others. I mean to say that honestly; I was just attacked so this person could be the cool person on the net and really much that is something to realize. Many people are so unlearned that they really don't know when they are putting theirselves out and down.
I mean, I have more power than that individual actually. Like literally, this blog reaches nearly 3000 views a month at its highest capacity and is more than just a collection of otherwise unflattering and pointless tweets. People literally be taken Twitter too seriously these days but yet I am to say that certain people need attention and do best by playing into roles they think get benefits from others. How hard would it be for me to basically say some misinformation and slander their name in return? Oh, it would not be hard at all. But I have not done that because it would be evil to do. I am to say that I would be placing this person, who really has no education or any great standing in society down. I would just be as much a racist as the teacher who gave me a "D" in the portfolio class to end the semester of spring 2018. I am to say that people on social media usually have no real life experience in knowing what's right and what's wrong. I am to say that certainly education might influence the good people to realize they ought to not put people down but work to a better world by all the discrimination and obstacles they might face.
Whilst I might be in my right to dealt someone a low blow for what they mistakening called me, you have to realize that people really should be given the benefit of the doubt as people. And that simply maybe the individual is just basically a person without an education and poor. I am to say its not actually feeling sorry for the individual but choosing not to be an oppressor. Sure whilst I did tell of the actual happenings of the "advent", and it may show the person in a bad light but literally that is all they put out into the world. You could not blame me for articulating how they just put bad out the world and exposing them to people who aren't in their particular cliche cause they actually did insult me and they are frankly the ones in the wrong. I am not making the reader believe anything that did not happen, simply standing up for myself. Now if the shoe was on the other foot, do you think this person would hesitate to not but lie about me? They would not hesitate when they basically probably enough are "power hungry". Had it been them with higher education, they would be the type that would see the benefits and be the antithesis of a "contributor to the world" but rather an oppressor. And they would be trying their earnest to drag me down. I am to say much in the sort this is all just conjecture as I really don't know the individual but many people on social media aren't just good people have anything out for the world but theirselves. I mean clearly a person who tosses a pure stranger out to the wolves with this action not being undoable is clearly just a person who craves power and attention and will just fuck over anyone to do that. Its within reason to think that.
I am to say that even if you have an education and act like a dick, did you really learn anything? The answer would be the same and eventually even people who are oppressors are toppled. Its just that people online choose to be oppressors and really don't know that they gain nothing from that at all. In all honesty, they are just choosing to be toppled eventually and really being unnoticable to how little advantages they even have off the bat. I am to say people are sure of theirselves to a degree in which they can never be successful. I mean you cannot forever live as a highschool student with a little cliche of people to shelter yourself from what you are and aren't doing to be successful behind your goals. Higher education actually makes you consider these things for the good and the bad. Yet, I am to say only "good people" can learn the lesson that actually needs to be learned and many people on social media will never learn this lesson and have no humility at all. Yea, I mean-did that individual who called me a Pedo supporter, ever apologize when that is what you should do when made a mistake? Honestly a person cannot go far in life insulting people who will likely be their allies and their coworkers who really are not guilty of the charge you put out. Really much many artists and people of color and just people on social media are convinced they actually have to do nothing but insult people who they view as different than them and just rely on a community of a sort and comfort behind reblogs and what not. This is not productivity. It is accepting insipid ignorance as knowledge, being afraid of learning, refusing to properly interact with the world and the people in it( only viewing people like you worthwhile) and very much being intuned to just being a "just jackass" when you know next to shit Ignorance and being a jerk is not okay folks and basically everyone is turned into a bully upon social media and worse. Oft these people never will be able to match the real world and be successful in it, how can you, when you lack the basics of anything? You refuse to learn. You refuse to grow. You refuse to be civil and open to discourse. I am to say folks you cannot subsist on Onlyfans when just maybe women are meant for better things than "forcing theirselves to be nude for its a trend". Some people really are just cutting the gold out of their lives and never give theirselves a chance.
By the end of spring 2018, I would have proof that this was the case and really much to be said people literally don't know how to involve their lives. Ultimately all these artists challenges online are pretty much not even real things to consider if you want to even be successful as an artist. All these online mannerisms aren't conductive to success any fucking form of the way and its so sad that a majority of the people who partake in this mannerisms are people of color and frankly young people all together. I am to say that alot of people are going to have trouble being successful in the future when this is the example of "how to be is" for future generations.
Yes so what I was thinking about in February and March was very real in the end if not only grows with more clarity over time. I simply strove to be successful that semester because I really did want to make a change into the world and not be continually stuck in the cycle of clicks and ticks even when I don't subscribe to that thought process. Did not want to be kept within the social media metrics of success any longer. Wanted to make a real impact and I am to say that I would make a real impact for times to come at least in the local college system.
I mean clearly people, I did not behave in the way that is destructive in which many people tend to want to live their lives and as you saw in the LadyQuest stories.Nope, if anything these people were upset I was not behaving in a destructive manner like them. Rather realized theirsleves that just maybe, there was another way to doing things yet none of those people had the courage or morals to do just that other way of things. I am to say that if people even question their way of life upon meeting you and you speaking to them, you have actually impacted real change by showing them exactly what is possible in people. Even if they turn around and want to believe in falsehood, racism and just evil at the end of the day. They cannot say they weren't impacted either. Simply how ever I did impact people was just talk to them as people and whilst it might had been apart of a selfish need to connect to others, it actually did make an impact. I am to say that even in Christian philosophy, in which they believe they can change people's lives just by smiling at them-oh, this is what I was doing but to a different more involved degree. I am to say it ranges better than just talking bad about people you truly don't understand on the internet like women.
Yet I am to say that really much for reviewing things, there is no more. Its going to be more about completing, finishing things and continuing things as they were. I am finally going to be able to return to the status quo as by fall 2016 and any later or previous status quo just by working on things. That is what I have in store for this site. My effort of revival has been successful and very much so. Did alot of heavy projects within the effort and met alot of persons if not online or in person. In actuality have been working on this project for a year and some with different parts. The earlier part concluded in this year's summer. I won't stop telling stories across the different time periods folks and you can expect more of that. The LadyQuest story will continue and so will other things that were only touched upon.
By this moment, it is a new beginning for the site in which I will be able to continue it truly has many times have been hindered from, if not most importantly continue many vital ideas from fall 2016.
Comments
Post a Comment