Northeast vs Southwest fall cour!

 Northeast vs Southwest continues!

   Been doing NE X SW/ Northeast vs Southwest since the start of summer. It has been a journey to continue the comics I have been working on even further than which they were in summer 2019.Admittedly, this has been a year in which was not with the pace of the prior year. Simply because I went too fast in the first attempt and wore myself down many times over and for the fact that you really can not go anywhere for motivation these days due to the global pandemic. Alas, I have done better quality work in the pace I have been doing things if not had a wider reach.

The titles that will be worked on next are most likely; 

Black Magic

Launching 4

Caveler's Quest

Vampire Paradise.

Jake and the Morphs

Summerhouse

Palenius Tricks

Runecasters.

Supreme.

   However friends, this will be a case by case basis and well there are tons of opportunities to do these works in the current scheme of "retracing steps". Stay tuned for the official work that will be done from out of this list.

Comments

Popular Posts