I think this is all the people. Probably will check.

  Now, it'd be a great misconception that I even spoke about all the women I talked to. The answer is that relatively, there are more persons to be said within the cracks and folds of "larger stories". I do say that they have a large story theirselves but I will not have a good and great perspective into that story alone but from one of my perspective whilst around them. These people were people and not just minor characters is what I am trying to say. There are at least 5 or 6 women who I did not make a story about in th e whole fall 2018 thing. They actually come at the very end of it or near the end. Or towards the start but its important to note them because I really cannot forget the details for many reasons. Some of these people would think more of you than you did of them. You would see some of them in the next semester over about three actually. Some you would never see again. I feel as if I need to tell you about all the persons and so I will.

Daily late school woman with blond brown hair.

Now, I stayed at school late on some days because admittedly I don't possess a car. Would say that the class I took last a particular campus that had flooded over in the past, did let out to where in 30 more minutes it would be 5 pm.  I would usually spend at least up until 7;30 pm somedays at the campus. I would walk around for exercise and that'd be that. Literally I stress that its not healthy to sit down all day long and well I used the later part of these days I would go to the campus for health improvement, that good exercise. Now there at the front of the campus was and is a building that serves as somewhat a computer lab at the top. It would be where in the past of fall 2015 I would be taking these graphic design classes until well, the community college flooded over. Anyways one day and you should know this particular building is interconnected at the top to another adjoining building which was called Class Room Building A I believe. In that building there is a staircase you take to reach the top level of the computer oriented building. And it was one day I was just going up the stairs and this woman was going up with me. I started small conversation and she had to get into her class which was the foremost class in the computer filled top level. She told me that she had to go and I bid her well. She seemed kind of angry speaking to me at the end where she said goodbye and you wonder if people were just tolerating you. Anyways I never saw her again.

Black Haired Shapely Individual.

This my friends of where I met some shapely woman was when I was thinking about entering the Lezhin's contest again and rather enough I was thinking it over when I should not have. I asked this woman if I could sit with her. Tried to be friendly and start a conversation. The person was freaked out apparently that I was intelligent enough to outplace her in academics and speaking and she just got up and left. Some asians are just bigots, folks.

Strange onlooker.

Now, I stayed late at the flooded campus. There would be this woman right there peeping at me at certain times. She went to a history class at the bottom and that is where I first saw her. Her face was somewhat of interest and really I am to say I really did not care about intervening with this person. I saw her next in the hallway with makeshift library. She kept her gaze at me this one time as I had to leave and it surely turned from interest to disgust. As if they realized they were just bigots one and all and they should ," suppress the feeling". Alas, I had already dealt with enough of these type of women that semester and really, this person was not at all that attractive whilst they could have an attractive body and not ugly-they were pushing their luck. I felt almost like snapping," what are you looking at you fuck!"

Whilst that would have been bad to do. But I tell you, I was feeling some hot ass emotions and I felt the heat in my mind. Like I was going to leak the angry inside outward towards this person. As if that volcano of anger against the people I had met this semester was going to implode. But I realized that peace is better and people can be ugly if they want to, you don't have to be ugly back. This was around the time I started looking into how I could actually recover my true health and sanity of mind. Yet nothing was wrong with my response, would you tolerate some person making the effort to play games or overtly try to get your attention just to be ugly?

I would see the person again that next semester and she would be one of the people who would be looking venomously at me for no reason. Oh but at this school, it was not uncommon for people to be bitch staring at you for no reason. Just toxic people indeed. So many toxic people in the past of course displayed this behavior. But really much I just am to say I was always on guard with this person around me. Truly if a person refuses to be cordial and not take an issue with you, you should be aware that they can be aiming for violence again. I mean, this woman was a person who went to the gym. One of those people who wear yoga pants and exercise like its their life. She was also again hispanic. I really am to say that people of color can just be some of the worst racists and even people who don't even know how to advance any quality of life for theirselves. Simply because they adhere to ideas from grifters and white nationalists. Yea, yoga today is a disgrace to the actual practice.

The one I knew would fall but I would not be interested by then.

So in this semester was a particular woman, black hair and the sort of a phone talker. She was attractive I would say but if I ever did try to speak to the person they were cold, distant and really did not enjoy speaking with them. Over time, and into the next semester they surely would grow in "looking like they wanted to speak to me" again. But the thing is that I really was just not into the whole, " let's wait around for some person and that and that". Like for real, loyalty is only to be expressed by those who you are in a relationship with. And you can have a priority for somebody but even then that priority becomes a blocking for you to even meet others that you would be more confirmable with. Alas, slowly their distaste for me became something of admiration. By the end of the next semester when I showed up, the seemed to recognize an opportunity as I tied my shoe lace outside a nearly restored library that was still under progress.  They really changed their expressions then on the phone. But alas, I did not care and just left. Like why should I have cared at all? Just to be placed in the friendship category, just tag along with them for a while and then to be dump for a "cultural superior". No thanks and really much, you would belittling yourself to wait for this person to come around to you. I don't believe people have to be so desperate to get into a relationship, nope. I am to say that if I was desperate, I probably would have ended that semester being with them. But no, really much-some people just appreciate not being hated at any point in time for doing nothing wrong or be socially gawked at.

26 year old non social woman

Some people of the south and central americas really aren't the people who learn to even converse with others from different cultures but let them be white and they trip easily to speak to them. Anyways, in the same location I met the woman called "Debbie", one day sat nearest me a person I thought was attractive. I just asked them the normal human things. If you don't know what those things are, they would be the persons name,  what they are going to school for and lastly their age. This is what people ask of you usually when you are speaking back to them or them speaking to you to get to know you at the start say. Just for people who appreciate actually speaking and not crawling with animals and make chirp sounds instead of words. Anyways figured this person was older than me, 26 years old and really for the heck of it-not that great of a speaker. I do say that some people think they are smart and cute but really they just look stupid and really just one to permit indifference to being culturally insensitive. Like that is what this woman thought she was. I believe at the time, I was 22/23 years old. Its not the fact that she was in a community college at the age she was at. Nope, what was lacking was her level of speaking skills. Its almost as if some people of color really just don't get ahead because they lack good conversational skills and just prefer to be "sticking to their learned norms of indifference". Anyways, I decided not to waste my time speaking to the person and stayed there to finish what work I was working on- I believe it to be Runecasters and then took my leave.

Alighanilani. 

Okay one day I was sitting outside of the main hall for graphic design. It had reestablished itself. It had done the thing of revival and really this teacher I really did not like because of how fake she was and also a closet racist by every means of the word spoke to me. My thoughts at that time where on this new Emarosa music video that shared a black theme aesthetic. This day sat one woman from afar on the bench where I sat. Oh, she had a red collar shirt and really some jeans to boot, black hair and attractive. But yet I did not get up to speak to her. Instead the person I spoke to was this individual sitting down called "Alighanilani". I really don't know how to spell her name and if anything I know less than anything about the native people of Hawaii or what they are even like, really. I only recently have met about three individuals who were of Hawaii or the sort. None of them were good experiences really to be honest but maybe one in part at the end of knowing them.  Yea, so I am to say that these people aren't any great indictators of their people at all but yet-I did feel at ease speaking with this one person. She basically went into great detail about her heritage a bit. She was half white and hawaiian. The whole talk was ruined when she said, " I have to go my boyfriend is here".                           "Thanks, for the wink mate-it does nothing at all for me", is all I could think. Really enough I am to express that really much you just could not catch a break. I really did not want to be involved with someone who was in a relationship because as you see people always got it out for me and want to blame me for shit I am not guilty of. Pretty much, to introduce yourself to the woman in the red collar would be taking the same chance of being "led into a trap". One where you would not be respected but as a pawn for one person to get leverage over the other or be an idealistic pawn for two people who are greatly at odds to find a common enemy that they forget they don't work well together. So pretty much that day, I registered I was in a mine field and no matter how much I tried, it was to be a good chance that one of these mines was going to blow me to bits.

This person I would only be friendly with one more time and then the next time unfriendly because they just did what I expected them to do eventually, try to blame me for existing and trying to make believe I was getting in between their relationship when I hardly ever saw them and just said hello the2nd time I saw them. Really did nothing wrong but there are alot of nuts in this world. Oh and if you are to ask, the girl in the red collar shirt would just become a problem person the next semester over. Really my proof of my registered, "minefield" existing! No honest chances that you can be sure won't go south or people will do right by you and not pull a rabbit out a hat to disrespect you. I mean folks, something is wrong with you when you think people saying hello is an affront to your relationship with another individual when they are just being nice. Some people lack any true vision and just live in a place of delusions and in all honesty, it has to give away at some point. Where they finally realize, "oh fuck".

Rude Make Up Clown.

Yes, the rudest person indeed is a person who really thinks that they are "doing good" when they are really just not even doing the minimal. I think that now, and yes I see the styles of dress and fashion women wear these days, the fashion in fall 2018 was different. Much to be said the makeup of this one person I choose to sit with one day is extreme by today's standards. I mean people these days prefer a more naturalistic outlook even if with a face full of makeup. This person was going for the red's highlights around their eyebrows look. Whilst it matched up with their facial skin tone, I am to say that whilst it was good-somewhat was bad and gimmicky in some elements. I would call this person a clown, not for their make up but for the behavior. Like honestly, some people just don't know how much effort you take to speak with them. They were hardly receptive. It was like they liked being poked and prodded with a injection needle because that is how you would be speaking to them. You tried to ask them out to the movies. The oldest excuse came up, " I really don't go to the movies". Suddenly realized then you were wasting your time and said ,"bye". And then you were gone. What is worst is that there were two dudes my age looking on at me, as if I had the courage and they were afraid to do what I was doing and knew it was going to fail. I just got up that day and just left. If anyone tells you that they can act as an assistant to a lawyer where they don't have a law degree, run away because that is some shady style stuff that can really get people in trouble with the law. Especially trying to help an actual lawyer interpret the law. Such to be said a situation like that is bound to leave a person certainly without any great academic progress and they will actually loose any prestige they had being "allowed to play lawyer". Yes, this person was at the minority campus.

An angel

So if any the aforementioned things( albeit Rude Make Up Clown happened after) happened to you, you would be apprehensive of talking to people. So one day, I was too scared to speak but so was the woman and really that was how we never ended up together when we were perfectly sane people. Just finding the excuse to not say anything at all. And so I am to say that I completely messed up and instead of walking out with this individual, I just sulked as they looked onto me and said to their friend disappointed," don't worry about it". I did see them briefly in the next semester but hardly realized it was them but yet they were late for their class but smiled at me. I then never saw them again.





Comments

Popular Posts