Ofph! Posting detailed processes of Launching 4 was a clear mistake.

 Oh, I tried my best to work on the Launching 4 work of the day. However I really had trouble waking up and really much some people really trying their earnest to get inside business that does not concern them. I mean that really enough some people are cowards and never show their true selves until you will never see them again. Else I am to say I did nothing wrong for an attack on me from this music student who went to the community college. Low key, you gotta to understand that the "moment has passed" and you will never get back in good favor with anyone no matter how you see now a relationship might be. Alas, folks-I am to say that really enough don't blame people for not expressing yourself when you had a chance to do it and it would have been mutual and there was literally nothing in your way. Going to wait a fucking year to rear your head because you do view this blog and got a big head from reading the LadyQuest advent. I mean to say my intent with that whole thing of Lady Quest was never and I mean never to inspire people to comment back to me or even approach me, just me telling a story that needs to be told because people like to flip the record in their favor.

I, folks will try to work on Launching 4 later but I do say that some people just don't get the real picture at all. They think its so easy to correct when the door is closed and people have honestly moved on. I don't want to becoming across as rude but frankly its kinda hard to sleep well when people are out at ya and really don't respect you or boundaries at all.

Comments

Popular Posts