AMY the whole story from fall 2018 to spring 2019.

 Amy, was a person I do say that I met in real life. It does not seem as real life right now that I even came across them. What would happen would be something of a constant disaster and one that would not ever get better. In fact it would only get worse and I mean that. Unlike some of the women in this time, I would see this individual again in the spring 2019 and well let's just say it would not be favorable. To much an extent I do say that I was duped by my own ambitions to fall basically into a trap. Attractive person she was, true but also very deceptive the individual was. She namely did not even want to truly recognize that what she was doing was wrong. I am to say that whilst I removed myself from the situation that started it all, she and her guilty conscious and feelings just would not let me be. I mean enough that you basically felt harassed and betrayed to "stop liking someone" simply because they wanted to spoon off two men at once. You realized it was not right to be involved with a person who was romantically involved with someone else but yet they kept chasing. This woman of course only became stronger in her feelings and convictions as time would pass and really annoy me. There was a part of me that wanted to be with this individual but realized that they came with too much drama and that their boyfriend was a person with feelings himself and it would be wrong to be the wedge between a couple. I am to say that the guy was not trash and frankly, it would have been bad if not immoral to actual give into his girlfriend's whims. Alas, to be said enough the woman in question just did not know when to be true to herself and just hid behind this dude and really much by the time she acknowledged her real feelings-it was too late to do anything with them. I already had been insulted and put down. There was no way I was going to fall for her. She could have just done the healthy thing for her at least and break off with the guy and not behave so erratically to poorly cover up her feelings. I am to say that I was at my lengths of being reluctant to hostile behavior and really much this whole thing was a downer every much in spring 2019 semester. You could not go much a day without seeing her and her fellow. 

Comments

Popular Posts