Where and which with Launching 4; review of production history and current efforts.

 Launching 4



   A long time ago about 11 years ago in 2009 fall is when I started to write Launching 4.It was then later the first work I typed online. Really much at the start of college, it was involved in written approaches to make comics. I decided that I would wait to make a comic about the work again as it had been done since 2009 but relatively inefficiently and did not start from the beginning and rather just different written editions/serials were adapted. By fall 2014, had done something or another at the end of that period to attempt to draft Launching 4. It did not work. The 2015 effort took about from the beginning of that year to about the end of August to be completed. Somewhat a lot of work but I envisioned an end goal.

     That 2015 effort was the first comic book anything that was completed of the work since I had created the work about 7 years by that point. Really much just decided that I would not work on Launching 4 until things cleared up. In my current perspective, I should probably just had continued working on it but I wanted to set things up and work on other things, to give them a chance. And very well, folks, giving works an "equal chance" to become is important. If I solely worked on Launching 4, Mysterious and Changer would not be today if not other advancements in my methods. Though I am to say that I would only have continued working on it in the background and this would give it what it would need to become actual comic. Yet however, I would have not have the strength to do it and frankly I am to say that no matter of doing would have made fall 2015 better than the nightmare it became at its ending. I mean to say directly, that you really cannot stress yourself out to the point in where you will die if you do. And people just would not change their directives of harm. To be said, I had to endure some hardships and great ones after I finished that pre fall 2015 Launching 4 draft. Like a dark period of people trying to get at you when you are down or in an hard effort for something and wait for it-they never are( I am to say that this the reason I don't appreciate fanartists and the such of today thinking they are the only people who matter because they put so much low effort into things and frankly are very ignorant and if not cowardly of their real ambitions.). It would have seemed to end by August 2018 where I took a crack at drafting again after three years away from the effort. The most discipline I have ever pushed into something and it seemed to work out.

   That was until I realized how much it original character was missing and yes I was using the format from the 2by2 comics and came to a conclusion; maybe it is best to just tell the story from the start and consciously tell it than to not consciously tell it. Pretty much, a person can be aware of a story tell are telling or they cannot be this what I learned in a sum of three years and especially by the proof in the 2by2 comics. If you recall the previous effort from a week or two ago, and/or the review of 2by2 comics-simply I always mention that the works tended to include too much sex. To be said that one poured their unconscious into these works. Launching 4 was always a conscious effort and thus whilst trying to do it in a programmed way where you were not focusing on making the story in some upfront way but gathering parts and pieces and adding together at the end to come up with a model of something(like as in legoes and furniture), you don't design the elements to their particulars-they come prepared for you. If you created them, you did not create them with the intent of being in a linear story but pieces to use in a story and whilst they could be crafted towards the story-really aren't for that way of being at all. So as you know with the stories with the different women-there was alot of stuff happening in fall 2018, I really never continued Launching 4 in fall 2018. Basically never returned to making the comic until the spring 2019. That effort was brilliant and I mean that.

   The spring 2019 version is particularly the best version of the story after like five years since fall 2014 progressing to make a comic form. It essentially was the end result and final evolution of a five year effort. I mean to say that five years is a long time people. Many people I know don't have that patience, pragmatic skill, discipline or mind to make anything worthwhile in such a time. Of course, if you don't believe me-look at any webcomic. They rush so much to make a finished product that by the end of things even five years later, they are in a very stagnated place.

   I mean to say there is a comic I have followed for five years since fall 2015 after I finished the first and best Launching 4 draft. I won't name names but basically it has not progressed far and I am to say that its probably the author's only original work but yet you can never be so certain. Maybe they have a bunch of projects going on like many people and don't know how to manage them. The thing is folks, I have worked on many projects, people in the past before these different third parties backstabbed me-saw these works and would know this. I am to say that you can find Spineworld and Cosmica still on my graphic design website for free and they were only a fraction of the content I had up. I mean I had at least 10 to 11 works up on this site and they were all different from another. I am to say folks that basically there is no excuse for poor management and letting your ideas and need for instant validation to get in sight of you or get ahead of yourself to where you never reach anywhere. 

   I mean to say that really much in five years, I basically slowly created a value story and something that was not rushed. It got the details right and tons of practice was built upon it and to be better understood is simply better than just a ton of one page images that are added at one time or another-it tells a complete story. I mean to say that the whole method of one page uploading and the stuff like that is just a call for disaster and really if you just live by a " All I need to do to make it is add one page", you will not make it. I am to say things come up in life and really much you will be at a disadvantage at what a snail pace "1 page addition whenever you feel like it" actually is. If you committed to working wholeheartedly to create the best work over five years and doing various activities to accomplish that even taking breaks, you would have more content, a better quality story and a better work than just saying, "whatever, I am going to do one page whenever". Literally webcomic artists actually say this and they are usually the people who never post at all or even regularly to even be telling a story or even  making an effort. Pretty much, I am to say they are not going at any pace at all because their work ethic and agenda is all wrong.  Simply, some people will never actually want to truly achieve the end result but want it to be granted to them by social media and just things that cannot become true in reality. The work is not ever going to just materialize in front of you when you don't do the work.

Last night after about four days of utterly pondering in some stress how I would confront all my progress over time, just created again the story of Launching 4 from the start. I now think I have a good plan in place to reach some type of favorable result.



Comments

Popular Posts