the 2nd MK MZODERN.
The 2nd MK MZODERN will be.solely for the news of an element of sorts. Will feature" the story within a story" for many works but first will start just with one. Now this whole thing is just taking what was supposed to be the main element of MK MZODERN and liberating it to a full time thing. I mean I used to have the "news" for different stories I would create especially in fall 2014 but over time those trends just diminished. I have not posted a single "news" story for a very long time but that ends.
Tomorrow, today or whenever I get the chance, will be going word for word into the world of Zino Flyboy. Particularly folks I am to say that you pretty much can contribute the whole news cycle function to the first website I created for my works way ahead of the curve in 2005 when I was 10. It essentially went into the basis of the world of the character "Zino" but never introduced him ever in any of the stories. Oft this time around, I actually have a work that exists for Zino that is a comic and literally have to note that greatly this time around it will include and center on the adventures in that story. I currently don't have the work being sold anywhere and probably won't sell it as no one bought it the three to four times I tried to push and so I am just going to have some real fun and liberty and talking about each one of the serials in the story in the context of "news". Effectively this might impact a future version of the story and works in progress as well.
Alas, what can you do when no one will buy your work at all? I mean, I am just going to continue to tell a story and that's that. I am thinking that if I launch a patreon for this advent, you the viewer might get a chance to include yourself in the story or stories.
Comments
Post a Comment