Treering!

 Treering!

Fun fact! Its one of the first ever MM culture stories ever or about one of the first. Never was it crafted until that fall 2017 during the original 2by2 comics effort. And that was a take on the idealism truly but it was not what I thought it could most be. Yes, this one was full of sex yea and yea, you know the deed. It was good in its own right and I never actually finished it but you you know,three pages was probably enough to be the story's keeper or thing that made it good and not overwhelming.Alas folks, I think to say in my own words, " it absorbed too much of that time". Rather that the fall 2017 atmosphere and themes just became the work in mix to what it was supposed to mean. Good , I thought then-you get a different flavor than the original Treering but really in my slang of thought-it came to me that this was not the original idea and far from it even if it did have many references to the original.

The thing I want Treering to be is the original summer 2015 idea and that is what it can be and a bit more. Oh yea, seemingly you can some what implant a later version into the same story because of how its set up-now that is very interesting.

Now, there will not be a synopsis of the work. Nope, you could not catch me pants down bandicooting( you should maybe look up the most recent Crash Bandicoot game and one of its ads where the character fathers a child with another man's wife). I mean I would not spoil something as sacred as marriage of secrecy and mystery in a written work that is about as strange and adventurous that it need not be bond by anything of a pre known experience. No, "Treering!" is a work its own and a fixture as proud as a goddess. Yes, ire it be that you won't see the work until later.

I just in the night overhead, dialing it in at 5 am and staying up to this current time of 8 am have made a new fixture of an outline for the series. Couple of different themes make up the scene, I give you that mystery and its blessing and it all makes one story! So basically Treering, will be able to continue on and be furthered now.

Comments

Popular Posts