Debbie

     Now, the ventures into the little talking with people. These women after another and just turning up inefficient requirements and other things of them just being bad apples or trash. Her comes a person who suddenly speaks to you one day and then really much you and these campus lay arounds just have a chat. They are all younger than you and really don't know the value of spoken anything at all to any real extent and want to look at you like you are crazy. I might have gotten rid of three business cards in a talk. But enough this person who would speak to you suddenly one day would just grimace at you as you passed by and when you sat on a bench to draw in a hallway where they were leaving class( and you were not looking for them but just looking for another place to draw in peace and quiet and to advance in drawing by drawing a certain quota per location) just would run off after they saw you. What type of fuckery!

    I am to say this person is a person I met at the end of the school year essentially and did not expect them to talk to me at all. I don't actually at this time remember exactly their full name and maybe they did tell me when they first encountered me but I am just to say I believe their name was Debbie. 

    Oh, yea, in my day you meet alot of people named Debbie and they think of theirselves as the Apex female for being the most mundane, rude at times even if with nice sides and just with some lowly male friend sitting off in the corner and wasting his education. If not with tons of male whatevers as suitors or on their mind and they never actually have had any good relationships.

   Oh, I am to say that this person just leaping out of that unmarked class was a surprise and that face they made at me whilst I was drawing and you know people are loud leaving their rooms and talking to people and so I had looked up. This person just gave the most frightful look as if, " he is going to end my racial purity" racist type look. It was took much fake shit for me of this person approaching you. I never spoke to them and they were the one who approached me and if for context-one of the areas I would sit and draw would also be a place in which they were to be studying but in the corner. I did not sit next to them and try to talk to them. They might have been attractive but I was more focused on my art and pecuilar mysteries within it. This person just one day just spoke to me and me being nice spoke back. They tried to be sincere and " I'll see you again" and all that bullshit( frankly if I ever meet anyone who says I'll see you again, I will probably just say, " yea, I am going to cut this short-you aren't interested in me and we aren't going to be meeting again on any good terms" because of how many frankly bad apples just misuse the phrase).

    I could not stay there and frankly, I just got up and fucking left. I was not going to deal with some snaky behavior like that. I mean I was trying to get drawings done in the first place and really at the first sign of this drama, I popped off. And when I popped off, I did not pop off enough, I would see them again on a rainy day and like someone else mentioned and many other people in the past ( there was a woman in spring 2017 who looked up at me when she was on the ground floor on a rainy day as if searching for me just to deliver me a frown). frowning at me on a rainy day. I mean to say that this person was friendly and then wanted to imitate some behavior as if they realized, " I don't want to commit and I don't want to even do anything humanely". Imagine being so self centered that you think everything is about you and that everyone who is different than you is the threat to you and is a threat to your woman's freedoms. Imagine that and you are the one who talked to them. Okay, Debbie, okay.

    The drama and racism was just all in this person face those two times and really it was all in that shady muddy backway I swear could have a portal or two to another dimension, that this person frowned at me. The shady muddy backway of course was parallel to the road that leads to the highschool went too and well there is a close by neighborhood that was always the subject of many people's adventures in my highschool time. I pretty much just walked onto the library as if this person had dragged me back to a place of not even highschool but into a place of just pure hatred. I just wanted to get away. I realized that I was running out of places to get away from crazy people.

    Of course folks, this was after most and much of all the other complications with women and the sort. I realized that the community college belonged to everyone and I was not guilty of anything to run away from anything. These people might have been two or 4 years younger than me and basically my same fucking age group but I was done. I was not going to let people walk over me. So I just went on up to the library and that was that. I never saw this person again. But there in that hall the first time they were friends with someone who was like an enigma of mystery herself. An individual, who seemed decent and always seemed interested in me in a genuine way. I mean enough that I was more interested in this individual who wore these highheels, than this Debbie of course. Oh and that that she was in the library and always was there yet never got a chance to actually even consider speaking to her

    The funny thing I will say is that this Debbie or something was panicking about her schoolwork in this hallway and then thinking I was going to get in her way. Let me tell you, she was dumb as brick in the regard of thinking I would have impeded her learning. It is me, who always got my work done and had an actual schedule in doing work. I got a freaking A in that one fucking class of World History that semester. A B in the history class. I mean to say this person was just up and showing a panic frame while speaking about their course work with the well framed individual in high heels and speaking about a computer laptop. Alas, people are quick to determine things as they truly are not for their close minded agendas. I mean to say that I drew at the school because you could get alot of things done than in one enclosed space which could essentially be a change of one condition or another( working or sleeping). Also the open environment gave a chance for inspiration of course. The inspiration I got these fellow days was just the angst to truth many people will never discover and they will run from the fact that people "don't work like that". Rather people weren't stupid and rather they were the ones diminutively stupid. Seriously, how would ever come to the conclusion that some one older and some one much smarter than yourself would even want you to an extent you claim when they surely have seen better fucking women and ones that know not to assume racist misbeliefs and ideas that go too fucking far. I knew with this person was then about.She was not to different from that Ambur woman yet worse. I mean worse.

    Whilst its not my fault for anyone's bad behavior, I did provoke a sleeping beast when I ever did speak to that Ambur individual for weeks upon end but here the beast came to me and dealt me the hideous blow quicker and harsher. Why, because maybe they actually liked me but realized they rather be racist and appeal to racist social clout instead. I do say this was the dark point and the point where you had been badgered so much you saw the light at the end of the tunnel. I freaking was just like; what if hostile people never existed? I would be there with the actual people who were of value in fall 2013. Only actually two people essentially, I realized on the walk to the library. Yet this did drive me forward albeit and really just became more involved in my comic works. Maybe because of disgust of this advent and prior ones and just other things of disrespect that I just became more involved in my works to again push the limits.

   Yet, I am to say that none of these people would ever realize who they actually fucking around with. Alot of these people weren't too smart and readily I express never would be the people to even have something they would push the limits with. I mean they had nothing else and barely did well in school, it shows pretty much in what they would say or be rushing to do before class began. Alas folks, I realized at the end of this that really much these people had yet to experience real life. This place was a cage.

   There was one last person on the very last day of this whole time I would be at this school as a student, who really just got me pissed off however than being disappointed in. If I spoke to anyone else in this place it was just for laughs and this person just gave me a laugh before I turned to leave this place but that Debbie pretty much was one of the most vicious people I would encounter. Really made me consider that peer pressure was a factor in people's decisions all along but yet to fall into some very disgusting personal choices is just a person's inner temperament and character acting. You ought to believe them when they show you who they are, I realized. Its strange that Biden has an actual saying that basically is what I would recollect on the 2nd day I was oft and walked to the library on the back path whilst it rained.

Comments

Popular Posts