Great and No More Mystery and Mystique behind Women.

    I am not a crazy individual. Simply people choose to project because they cannot accept people existing as they do without their knowledge. People literally want to believe they are god and everyone is just like them and no, no one is. Not everyone will be black, white, hispanic, indian or asian so don't come to expect that. Everyone won't believe your cherry picking religion that has to change things so it does not persecute people. Not everyone will act like you act. Yet this is the dumb mother fucking bullshit you get out in the world. Dumb people who want to live in the monoethic single religion ignorant world they call home-is pretty much alot of individuals out there. Very sheltered people from the real world and that ever unity is the proper way to be. Using their imaginary little worlds to validate bad behavior and social destructive behavior. I am to say that when strangers you don't know call you crazy just for how you appear to them, they are actually crazy. Much of the time, I am a peaceful individual-I do not fight people ever at all and never would fight anyone at all. But considerably that is not everyone at all. What is to stop people when called an insult from actually attacking the person who called them an insult. I never would say anything to anyone I never knew and I never would readily curse people out in real life. You have to reason that I was peaceful the whole time of talking with people. I never cursed them out. I never physically assaulted them at all. But by me just existing they thought the best thing they could do was to say "fuck you" and act as if I did something wrong. These people were crazy and really much just projecting. 

   I really enough to say that these people have no form of respect for others and boundaries you should never cross. I mean to say we have manners in human society and western society, and certain things you just don't do to people unless you want to be treated the same or worse. What if to every one of those strangers and society allowed me to harass them as much as they do me with no repercussions-I just took out my fists and just start pummeling people. I mean enough people would not want to say anything about you then especially when you can get away with it. I am to say the fear of people is not why I don't just come out and pummel people or strangers who speak about me, it is because it would be wrong to do and its just not socially acceptable anywhere to do that in any culture really. People really just wanted to up and pummel me for being friendly or ever trying to learn more about them in a socially acceptable way and these people thought it was okay. The real thing of the matter, is that it never goes well for people to behave in such an animalistic way. Without conscious, without accountability and without any self respect and I say this with the most honesty; many people are not socialized anything or sociable people. They are just lucky people don't care about calling them trash and laughing at them from their pretentious and if not nasty behavior.

   People somehow think they are smart individuals by leaving people hanging in where they aren't even asking you to do much but what adults can do at all. I am to say that people asking more about you, just means they are interested in you and really does not mean that you are going to be together. It just means they want to talk to you and really much learn who you are to see if you can be friends and then maybe more. But everyone these days is some type of thot and some type of freak. I am just stating the facts. There is no form of social discourse and really just empty gazes of affection that go no where while the mass that gets together abuses another and just produce children who think abuse is okay. Its pretty sad that people don't recognize how dire things are and how terrible socializing has become. I do say that maybe it has never been good from the history of racism, segregation and slavery but we have all these walls knocked down and people rather just enforce bitter hatred and racism if not segregation and be racist. They don't want to even realize they have hate for anyone but threat everyone who is not them, not human. I do say that people ardently, do need to change their paths of socializing to a positive, productive and impactful route of being. How a person comes to this conclusion is basically by the way of trying to just be friendly, do the human thing of talking to people to get to know them and really much just by being yourself in places where people strangely hate you. But really is not strange how they hate you when they just want to live off in their own delusioned little worlds and write you off as inhumane because you don't fit that narrative. It was a story to learn how many closed minded people are and how they never consider how people actual actualize feelings for another in a civil and conducted way and gasp that they can never actual communicate anything because of how closeminded and how socially unlearned they are.

   Oh, I say this story starts somewhere when I started school again in fall 2018. I came up to the desk at the student center to see a counselor to talk about classes. Oh that was when the drama started of course. The person I would talk to at the desk was somewhat a person around my age at the time and had black hair and really strangely in that time it was the fashion for women to wear a shirt and then roll it up to a certain length to where a bit of their skin showed but not as far as their belly buttons. Then they would wear jeans that were cropped a bit at the bottom and rolled up and wore high heels. I mean they wore these things and I don't know why you would at all. Painful it looks to be like wearing these things. Alas, this was the first person I spotted wearing this style. You just had to focus on resetting the password that had expired and you never changed it because you never thought you were ever coming back to the place. I mean the individual was attractive it seemed and really just wanted to focus getting things done and getting up out of there. Oh, what I actually stumbled upon when I asked for help resetting my password from this eloquently dressed woman was just a covert instagram scam behind the front desks of the student center. Oh, yea, really classy it was. I mean, I did find this individual attractive and I had to wait to leave the place and watched her wait and then get in her ride. All I wondered was, " what if I actually spoke to her?" I am to say that there be this type of game of expecting to get a special opportunity to speak to people who you like. I was not the only subscriber to this awful regime and maybe I am to realize now it was for the best I actually spoke to people. My earlier fears were just all but confirmed in speaking to people later after this.

This person got in her van/car vehicle and left. I wondered what could have been and really it was the same as before. But yet does this story have the inspiration start to why I even started talking to people. In part but not fully at all. Because really much I did have to come back to that student center a few times and yes a few times to even just get the classes I wanted  and before that even get registered for classes. You see they weren't going to allow a person who just graduated to take classes without them coming in for counseling to ensure they are on the "right path" and not wasting their time. I literally had to go there the thursday before classes, the friday before classes, the monday of classes and then the tuesday after classes to sort things out ( and keep the classes by sending in these printed emails showing I had gotten permission to take these classes). In this time I would see this woman who I say and from a male perspective( ladies don't get offended), had nice boobs and a nice shape and a nice voice. She would be the one to tell me on Monday that I would need to get these teachers permission to get into classes. Oh, she was popular with another male employee who said hello to her. She fidgeted in her chair to tell me the information that she would tell me. After she told me that I needed to contact these teachers and print out their emails and bring them back here, she offered to walk me out because really you could basically lose yourself going the wrong direction because both of the hallways that  be before her area were freaking so similar that you could miss the exit and just keep walking to where more cubicles were. Anyways, I held the door open for her as she went to call someone else and that was that.

Anyways the big surprise friends was that on instagram suddenly got friend requests from two accounts. One account looked to be of the first woman who helped me with the password. The next was the most recent one and really my response to that was astonishment. I only followed them back to see if they were real. I mean the probability that these accounts actually belong to a bot that stole people's information and images to make spam accounts for people who went to the community college student center to spam them was likely low. Who would care about this nobody bit community college to do something like that. I express no one is going to sit down and create a complex program that steals frankly only the woman works at the student centre's information and pictures to attract the students there to some shady site where they own and get more for bringing in clicks. Like literally the technology to my knowledge does not exist now and did not exist then to make any such a bot that would just pick two random woman workers at the student center to create false instagram accounts for the purpose of spamming. Like automatically hacks into their facebook and creates an instagram account for two random people. It does not happen. What really happened were these two women where putting two and two together. They were working together folks and that is the only reasonable explanation least you believe in science fiction. I mean they were freaking attracting people who commonly did go to that school by sending them friending requests. 

I think to say that it was unprofessional at least and just trying to take advantage of people so they could make more money as partners of a nude cam site which of course they would not have accounts on but just funnel people towards. I am to say these sites are accurately put virus sites. You would not want to open that shit on your phone. Strangely enough I did and surely while there was no effect at first-the phone I used at the time was dead three months later or shortly later. I mean enough and you cannot make this shit up, they would send you near nude images ever so often and really much you would know it was them. But really to even get far they invited you to a snapchat and others would be included in that group and many people subscribed to them on instagram. Sick shit it was. I mean, their body's essential points and their boobs were covered over by hearts and smiley faces. They would hide their faces but literally it was them. The first woman I encountered deleted her snapchat account and then her instagram account. One day the other woman did too and they were never to be seen without a trace. I mean the counselors name on instagram was Queen_Alicia. She really had a big head and thought too highly of herself. To say that I found any of them attractive after that was nope. They were just trying to make money desperately off of people who they were supposed to be helping by preying on their sexual interests or side. I just even investigated this thing because it was somewhat fun to even do but also because and mainly because it was wrong and really much they were going past the boundaries and just taking you as object. I am to say this is the equivalence of men showing dick pics to women they want to just have sex with. They basically were trying to convert people into items for their use. Mainly the use of money and well sex could basically fall within this. It was abuse and it was unprofessional. Why I never reported it is because really I did not have enough proof to report them up until the time they strangely pulled the plug. Most importantly I just "forgave them" because women can basically just walk over men and abuse them and the sort and you ought to protect women in their advancement and the such. I marvel at my own stupidity. While that behavior to keep a closed eye just so these people could keep their jobs and how society wants to bathe men in toxic masculinity of "putting up with it". I should never had put up with it. I should have reported them because it was inappropriate behavior and a conflict interest for the community college. Who is to say today that their network does not still exist even if they both probably have long moved on from working at the school? That they aren't still working together and even up their scamming game. I mean I clearly just did not do what was right quick enough. Today, I still have one image of proof that they sent anything to me at all and other people. One image.

   Alas, this whole event would play out for at least three weeks and then on the fourth week is when it ended and it was done. I am to say that I was bitter at the end of this and really came to the conclusion there was no point in talking to the first woman at all by the time her scammy thing came by. Then I really just became angered and really disillusioned at the beauty of the woman who told me what I needed to get to take the classes. Was I just a joke? Was everyone of these other people a joke? I mean to say that student centers are basically like customer service and you don't do what you want and just offend people. That is a way to just make people loose credibility in your whole organization or branch. This happened of course at the flooded campus. I do say that I did go to school on Monday because I sent in those emails and got replies and they basically allowed me to attend class. It was very stressful people you should know doing this. Basically you felt disrespected. I met the individual who was the greeter at the music hall that one day on Monday I believe( I remember I never went to school on Fridays in this time and basically took classes at flooded campus and then the minority campus on switched days schedule).But really it was in between or rather after this sort of notion of awe and then displeasure then awe that you would meet the butterflies; genuine person after another and then be bitter so much about what happened earlier so  you did nothing. I mean I would see the woman with the high heels again but the suddenly would not see here anymore by the three week and then she just disappeared into the air. Probably still worked at the school for a time after that and I just did not see her. 

   The length I have written about this is incredulous. I was tired as fuck shit back then and I was just trying to make a human effort to get past my own boundaries but you had two goblins around the bend holding you up with their fucking shite scams and just depressing you on how far some women will go just to make more money at their low rate jobs. I mean clearly even if somehow you ended up with either one of these women, they just weren't good people. A person who scams people would not think twice about offending and even injuring another. If you ever watch that Catfish show, those people who catfish scam a whole fuck ton and really just believe that anything goes.  They make promises that are hollow and engage in a reality that is so contrite and fake and hollow! They fight the people they have catfish and just have a very narcissistic and sociopathic mindset. To say these women were very narcissistic and very sociopathic. They probably got their way manipulating people in the work place and I am to say that anything manipulation would go especially when you have a frank instagram scam going on. I am to say that these people just really just did more than disrespect the customer, they caused damage to the customer and really much tried to use the customer's sexual self to get money out of them. Freaking wrong it is to do such a thing especially when you are the representatives of "customer service" at schools that help set up appointments with counselors and are the fucking counselors. You had ought to realize that you would be a fucking piece of shit to do this. I mean onlyfans was only something women who really were into nude modeling were doing in this period of time which was not two years ago, even. It would have been more appropriate to just open an onlyfans or whatever in their spare time and keep it away from school  yet they wanted to insult people and their feelings of amenity that the student center had gotten them somewhere and provided a service to help them advance their education. How could people advance anything when they realize they are just used by a place for the bottomline of money. People's feelings especially many men's feelings meant nothing to these people. Really I realized that none of these women were anything, there was no more mystery around them and really I was just tired of falling for people and this mystery of them and who they were being placed over you forever. Literally I was done and so basically after I just fucked up about two more times to where it could count and vitally so-just decided I would speak to women in a respectable manner and not be caught in this illusion of interest and mystery. I am to say some people really don't know how they could be viewed and it would make them feel better about theirselves if they knew regardless if feelings were to be recognized on either end. But really when you get to know people and realize how low they see theirselves in this monoworld of bullshit that you can see through-the mystique, the mystery and even any thought of interest just goes away when people make theirselves the ugliest and most stupid individuals they can be in any given simple ass situation of just have a day to day conversation. One that is primarily introductory and just stays at that level until people want to go another step if they come to any common ground. This is simple human knowledge.

    Woman or man asks, " will you go out with me to this and that". Then the person says," yes". The relationship moves to the next level. If the woman or man says, " will you out with me to this and that". Then the person says,"no". No middle ground has ever been reached. Some people act as if the things you are doing even saying hello are superseding to the point where you are in a relationship and they cannot be in a relationship with a person like you or your color or religion and its a turn off for them and their monoworld respect. But no one was even deeming such a notion of being in a relationship by just speaking to a person to get to know them. Nor had there ever been any consensus to come to any common ground. People just want to make believe they have control over you as not a person but an object and they can trigger you as an object in their heads to be just an aggressor who won't take no for an answer. They basically don't respect that anyone but them has a say on who they are. They don't respect they are human. This is what I felt of these two individuals who did the scam and how they were making out to believe. 

    I tried to carry on after these big issues which came from one source of bad will and just abuse thinking other people would not be the same. But what did I even start this article with? Where does this notion that people are trapped in miniworlds come from? It would all come afterwards these series of events where I tried to not be stuck in a box of dreaming about a woman's mystery for eternity. People would be saddened so much that they ruin any sense of wonder and awe that is pure in other people's minds from their behavior and be embarrassed that they cause people who liked them to think they were disgusting. Oh wait, some people already acknowledge this prior fact of being of realization in stalking people and their written entries online(that weren't meant for them to read) and just try to remove their proof of hubris. Just running scared in embarrassment that people will recognize them for what is written if their profile exists for people online to know of them. Alas folks, I am to say people aren't stupid to what they believe or want to give credit for and that really it falls on no ones shoulders to accept bullshit that people are so "innocent".

    If you ask me about my feelings which no does and I don't make a point to put them on here but I realized this makes my writing fall flat and does not tell the proper story. Like literally. But my feelings of course were just the feelings of being lost at sea. No form of communication or help and really no one to talk to just being preyed on by predators because you need help to register for class like everyone does. And then having a hard ass time with that and really wondering how you are even going to reach your comic goals and do school work at the same time! Then faced with the reality that you are being as much an ass to the people who are an ass to you but to other people. This coupled with real interest in people just goes wrong when you fall off the railings of even muttering a good vibe or word. Feeling ashamed you just put out negativity into the world that people will dwell on for a time to come and really for a time to come. If not coupled even further with just feeling disrespected and used by the education system and its problematic forces(like the two scammers behind the front desk).It all gets you feeling like you are the only virtue center in the place and that you only have to control how you react and everything will be fine. But nothing is fine when it was not even from the start and since fall 2016 and even earlier than that. Truly just feels like a repeat of tragedies that occurred in the past that you were powerless to stop and now even more powerless to stop because you are frankly just too tired and gave into the nice imageries of two people that were put out that would be fake. I mean to say folks, I was done with the mystery behind women. I would not continue to be liking people and truly not know who they were. If its any success-I would learn who people were to be in actuality and not be strung along by some sight of interest that was keen of misinformation. Truly, I really was not taking everything so hyped up serious just to get with a woman, because it would have been so unnatural and just a sign of problems if I did not display any depressed emotions for just being profiled as I was by that Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts