A disclosure that no sympathies will be expressed.
Well folks.Hmm, it has finally come to this. Went through 2016, 2017 and now here at 2018, it is the ending of the story pretty much. As you see, we reach back to a modern time period. Of course where I am here and you are here reading. Yet, I do say that when these things that happened in any time, as you should know were real and current then. You often don't tell stories to their fullest potential the first time around, folks. But I kinda of have already told the story about fall 2018 and then the time to spring 2019 before in a very summarized edition of things. Not the best telling. I am to say you would get a better grasp of stories if they were drawn in a sense. There is no denying what is on a page then. Usually in a written format people are free to imagine what they want but in a drawn format, you know what is there and there is no changing it. Why I even take time to draw of my past events is for the fact that drawing is better to convey the whole atmosphere better. There is no ifs and buts about the matter, it is what it is. Yet a person cannot draw everything that happens in four years into the past. Not without a guide or time.I originally started this effort of reviewing the past to get all my ideas together and to make use of them. But you cannot make use of them when don't recognize what you really went through and misrepresent what happens. Many times in telling of events in the past, I really underscore the happenings. This whole event has become more extensive over time and that is a good thing. Its better than just underscoring everything that happens because people are uncomfortable that they did wrong things to you that shows badly on their character. You know what I think, many people like those confederate racists just want to erase their history of wrong doing-and prop up a faulty version of events. You cannot let these people win.
I do note how tired I am just to be replied to as a "boy", "indian" or a "black" individual and people citing in a history book what happened to your ancestors. Its all just to hinder you and try to put you in a place that is accessible for them to deem theirselves superiors and never actually realize what was wrong with the past and what is wrong with them. I write this story and draw it to because well no one will tell my story. People will make up lies, they will make up fantasies and portray things as they truly aren't. You cannot let these people win. I realize enough that people who have offended me in their actions somehow look up my name and try to figure out how I am doing, just gleam on over to the pages I own on facebook.
One of them is MK MZODERN and of course it easy to get back to this site even from old posts when I could post this website on there before they labeled my site as spam. These people so interested in how I am doing, get a shock when I talk about how badly they behave. I mean, you could even be friends with these people and never move them off your facebook after their fuck up and then suddenly, you cannot find their account. You cannot find them. Because they are offended that people dare speak of a reality that contradicts their version of things and really much their version of things is really not a version but just a big headed bigoted opinion that goes too far to insult that you are even a living individual. Its funny they remove their accounts when they are embarrassed about their past actions. Possibly frightened out of their minds that more people "know his side of the story than mine".
But really, I tell no lies. I don't warp things into fantasies and recognize when they are to a great degree of trauma and tragedy. It is shameful however that these people after doing their behavior don't want to atone or recognize what they did was wrong but take a defensive status. Really much the same behavior occurs when you call racists out and pretty much if I did not get along with anyone, it is because their views and viewpoints were problematic and they were really just on the self hate train or the racist train. Such to say none of these people consider anything that happens to you bad because of them but their right to do because in their eyes you aren't a person. Just an idea.
However, there are many people who you can say there is something good to write about but yet not of it is ever substantial but always blocked, mired and mulled over but permanent absence, inability to reach them and just people spreading subversions of the truth that distance you away from them. I do note that you never find those people looking for you. And you never look for them. But always with the toxic people are they always wary of you because of what you will do to cast suspicion onto their character. I do say that I always have to be looking over my shoulder and they be looking at me. But alas, it is when you write pieces about them that they up and just quit posting on facebook all together even when you don't even use facebook at all for yourself. I mean certainly some profiles that were apparent and some "friends" I had friended on facebook some months ago before I started this process where there but now aren't. Namely, I state that facebook is so far interested in me, "bullying people" when all I am doing is telling a correct image of events when these people cannot be civil in the public eye. If you ever ask why MK MZODERN cannot post to facebook its because facebook has an issue with people standing up against bigots who stalk you on the net. How do you know they are stalking you? Because they always have to be so self important and try to match what you say on your blog and never towards them directly when it has not to do with them. I mean literally who really cares about you other than you being an overt security threat. These people fancy an illusion that you want them. In honestly, I never go as to far to even speak of the feelings I have after being bothered by bad apples. I find that it would enrage and even make these people feel very terrible and for the sake of morals, I would not do that when especially I know these people read my stuff even when I never intend them to read it. But people just don't know when to quit even if they remove their facebook account from the public eye. They still won't recognize their behavior is bad or won't apologize either. Yet, while I never go so far to drag people into the mud but tell of the truth and namely what really happened to any sane person-oh,for the sake of really telling the truth I realize I must talk about feelings after the fact.
In a previous post where I talked about a greeter that I was once fond of and thought she had a mystical capacity,obviously I relayed these after the fact feelings. I mean, it needs to be said and I realize that holding onto these parts of the narrative is to still care about these people who really just don't like me. I mean, pretty much none of these people know me at all. Never dated anyone of them. Never in a relationship. These were brief things even if it took some months to even get to a point where you could even speak to them. A few weeks is not enough to really know anyone but its enough to say that when people just don't even give you the benefit of being human and just do some disturbing and nasty fucking things-well, you probably would not think of them highly at all. But they come with a disposition that they know you for basically doing nothing. I never did anything bad to anyone. All I did was be nice, conversational, respectable and really did nothing at all but show a nice conversational character. Yet people don't know how to even be gentlemen and ladies in this time period and get confused what either one means. I am looking towards you con men of like to say they are "pickup artists". I am looking towards women who will say they belong to the streets. I am to say that many of these bad apple women I came across really don't know left from right and think that they can just do anything and they look cute. They think they know anyone just because they are nice to them and can take that idealism to mean a threat when they happen to be a race they don't like because they are so closeminded it never occurs to them to how much they lack any form of social learning or any real merit of self respect. Let us be honest, people have problems and problems true when they think they are better than other people and don't have to live by the rules people live by. I mean enough what are you to expect when you are just playing games with people by "playing nice" for awhile because you appreciate them not being aggressive( like much of the brutes you associate with), making them believe that something amicable is happening just to be rude and do a bunch of crazy shit and even stalk them until they recognize you are stalking them. I mean to an effect some people aren't smart, they don't the concept of having a social face that is positive and not negative and really for the love it think you are this social face civilized people put forward to reach out to others. I mean greatly that I am not this persona of niceness and no one is. But people literally from time to time, just don't know that they really don't know you and you have not opened up to them really. But think that whatever the cause you come over to treat them like people you are just trying to take advantage of them and that is all there is to you.
I could blame the media and the Kim K show or whatever dumb shit people watch on cable but at the end of the day its people's sole aggressive self centeredness that makes it impossible for them to even recognize the real individuals they are speaking to. They just find some imaginary character that goes with your appearance and try to call you that. That is just the means of insincerity and truly just something that if found in men, you would call it abuse! Ladies, it means nothing what you look like when you act like a ball of fucking shit. You can look well with the latest make up trends and have your face glowing with the makeup and have the most delicate fashions but when you have no social heart, the whole value of a person just falls the fuck apart. No one needs to have a sculpture around that offers nothing to them and they offer nothing to it. Truly life is one where you should have a romantic partner in which you create a masterpiece with than you or them be the center of everything thing.I mean greatly that I could never ever be a person to much of these bad apples and they would hone into this false image with great insult that they ever met me at all. But never realize how pinheaded and stupid you have to be to make up an illusion that clearly is not a person and then be very malicious to a great end.
I'd like to pretend that there aren't people watching me but people are always watching me because all that they have in them is a hatred for me on the virtue of race and even having manners at all or better skills than them, let me assert that. But I can no longer continue with this tiresome tirade. Why should I always be looking over my shoulders for people who cannot even call me the proper nouns. They cannot even utter the face that I am a man and not a boy. Literally enough,I realize I should not care about if people are offended at all when they go to great lengths to offend me everyday by spying on me and really enough just being asshats. So no consideration for stalkers this time-you are going to learn the hard truths of how your behavior is not acceptable and just makes you ugly.
Comments
Post a Comment