Not risking it again.
Yea, folks, so I have been reading some of last years posts from 2019 and I did some pretty good work in the winter/spring period. I mean obviously forgot some stuff and really enough that is just nature itself. Alas, get a great opportunity to come back to these things of the past. I do realize one thing and one thing alone that at the end of that period, I was just very sad. Pretty much another lowpoint.
I feel better these days. And frankly I am not going to ruin neither my health nor my mind and I will tell you that many times that both have been tripped on or attacked by just not well meaning, violent and aggressive individuals. I do say that I am generally not going to be speaking to anyone at all who is anything of an outsider woman. I mean it enough; that I be going through the deep dark while little miss non innocent be living their best life, smiling and blaming you when they are the ones who inflicted you. That is just but the bottom ire of it. I am doing this simply not because I want to but because I have to defend myself and my standard of life and frankly I am not going to let some demonic woman walk all over it as per the past when they tried to do that and you really just have to fight against them to even breathe and then live. Almost as people just want to cease you from being because they have no self respect and cannot take the fact that you show that they literally have no grasp of the world or its concepts.
I mean to say that women lowkey be crawling on their four legs and be as ignorant as animal because they want to be. They could be so much more and not play some stupid self degradation regime but people just want to be ignorant and be trashy let's just say that. Ultimately, I am to say you never friend any person who does onlyfans because other people are making money off of it. Like those people enough are basically grifters and just trash the efforts of real people who aspire to be models because they actually like taking nude photos. I mean enough folks, that I will not make the mistake of thinking that since I am open to people that they will open to you. I think that enough when I have been attacked so many times but this and that individual especially around this fall time, that it is just enough.
I have regained my health and I will use it to establish further this site. For that reason, I am not going to be speaking to anyone buggard who really for their merits cannot be trusted or even be bothered to give a common courtesy not to screw in people's business or try to ruin efforts they have no fucking idea about. I am just not going to entertain the thought of even gazing upon women who really enough are just trash. Its not worth the effort.
Seeking as this be, you should realize why I cannot put myself out there to socialize with anyone. People are just generally anti productive, anti social, and racist to the means of pure ignace. I mean, closeminded people are just all over the place and especially the art folk on social media, I mean there's too many of those people who are just closet racists. Ultimately I mean to say that I won't be a target at all and I will do what is right to basically "succeed". Some people will just have a problem with this because they don't want me to succeed and are the preprators of insult and injury.
Comments
Post a Comment