Launching 4 Upgrading draft into comic. Daily Progress.
Today, basically completed some of the Launching 4 2015/2016 draft. I completed possibly 16/26+ serials in the volume 9 section as really the whole thing I realized does not cover the whole volume of 30 serials. Its also best to leave somethings for later and well, I did not have the notes for what the serials were about and so just left some as they were. Frankly, I think that some volumes in this draft don't have the full 30 serials because I lacked the paper to do it all and frankly I realized then, "what difference does 4 serials make?" I mean to say, I realized I could come up with the story later. Alas, again I don't think drafts have to be perfect. Maybe the earlier volumes had the full 30 serials but yes, paper does run low sometimes. I mean to say that frankly; I have learned so much from the experience.
Why do I start from the ending of the work in transferring what was the then method into the method of today? It is simply because at one point before alot of hardship, I basically did complete the work called Launching 4 but in a draft format. I reached basically some form of conception of how the series should be and how it should end in the past. That has all been but forgotten and covered up by basic wrongs against me I will say and just having to fight against these wrongs to even have a "self". No one I ever met would ever know of these advents I did mainly in and before August 2015. They just cared to make an enemy out of a person who was different than them and I mean by "different"-not as fucked up as them. They really would never see who exactly they were messing with and the sad thing is that did not care. They pretended as if they had made me up from out of their heads and I had no will of my own. This work shows to those sons of bitches that they are just crazy people. Literally, some people just need to sit down and question their life choices. I laugh now at them and really its an understatement to how much they actually knew of me to come up with these hard "character notions" on what I am about. Oh, nothing but racism from folks especially women and those of color.
Alas, how long will this effort of mine continue? Working on Launching 4 and the such? Who actually knows. I am not going to rush it. Its actually a very large project you should realize. But I did it once and then I can basically do it again. That is what I really I am learning from the experience.
Comments
Post a Comment