Lingo en Dingo.
Literally a pitfall in the 4 year colleges, is not registering on time. Do well enough in school so that you are confident to register on time. For many people that screws them over and from person experience me especially if we are to be speaking of last year. Now, let me tell you, some educational places like to do some shit and basically bar and hinder you from taking classes when you register or try to early. I mean its a form of discrimination especially when they cite you being a "minor" as the cause to why they won't let you take these classes before other people sign up. Yet are the classes really worth the money? I am to tell you that they aren't but to further your education. You can learn better yourself at a community college these same classes they want to withhold. I mean I took a summer graphic design class and boy was I disappointed and really the level the students were pushed to was not any great standard. I've seen better at a community college. The poor people did not even know what a logo was or graphic design basics were.
Alas, folks, some places just need to stop thinking they are the helm of prestige and can withold things. They simply are just slowing people down. I could have and I mean could have taken some classes this semester that would allowed me to graduate earlier but nope., I have to play talented gatherer and persuader that I should have these classes when their should not be any such gandering so harshly ever at all going on. Do better, SHSU.
Comments
Post a Comment