Danny Va?ero volume 4 progress
At last I have finished the outline for what will happen. In outline I mean, there are actual comic pages per a story event that will be "expanded upon" later. I think that I did a good job. The story could have been longer but it would have obscured the meaning I think. Its kinda about deforestation, this story and probably will be the last original idealism from the 2011 typing project that will be used as it is written or typed if you prefer. Pretty much; the future is open for Danny Va?ero. I mean why should I even end it where I did in 2011? Its been something I have been thinking about since 2016 the very winter and spring where I started the effort to create a comic for Danny Va?ero. Its never been an easy road ahead to create anything for Danny Va?ero. I even recently had to change the name. I recently found another alternative name to call it and yes both the one with the question mark and new one could possibly appear on shirts in the future and that type of stuff. It with the completion of this outline is the beginning of a new chapter for Danny Va?ero.
4 years ago and I mean four years ago, some of my viewers who could be in 20 now where 16 then ironically to match 2016, should realize 16 year old you and 20 year old you aren't the same. Four years is a long time and that is how long I have been working on Danny Va?ero. Heck, when I started to work on Danny Va?ero I was 20! The thing is that the atmosphere I was at was so freaking toxic and my work end up being hassled and even suffered when I incurred a physical injury. Like how in fucks name is anyone to create a story where thinking a clear thought is a task due to a head injury brought on by others? I did make some type of story but it was warped beyond recognition even when I was trying for another style realizing the boundaries of what I could I do in the time. Frankly in that old August 2016, I was basically trying to do what? Continue the draft I had started in winter and spring 2016. But that could not happen. Essentially the 2nd version or attempt to even continue the draft, I made a new method and frankly the story did not turn out well even if I tried. I have come a long way from four years ago.
More context.
I think I have to say this, but whilst I never wrote a progress journal about Zino Flyboy, I should have! Because people like to take light my works and really much I have tolerance for that. Like there is something called just being a pure down hater and really much people who try to fuck over people's hard earned work whilst they have no sense of art skills, don't know how to make any form of art or even draw and frankly before all of this-have no fucking skill in anything and no hardwork ethic.
I mean you people the reader are swarmed with artists make fucking excuses to why they cannot do this and that. Its so fucking funny.Everyone wants to be cute and say that "they are worth what they seek to be without an effort".Its real cute that people really don't take their art seriously and waste their time doing things that are just "fun and just for clout". I mean, enough and seriously that when you draw someone's else art just to build yourself up, you really are just expecting this whole notion of doing things to get you alway from doing anything that will get you to your goals and ideas.I mean people like the blanket of conformity to reach success but art is not about conformity. Its not something where you check a box and something in your equation is right. I mean I find it odd that everyone likes to draw fan art, likes anime and really enough Marvel characters they truly don't understand. I am to say that people just promote their worst on the net. Poor me this and that when they aren't giving any real effort but just looking for the money so desperate. I mean folks, I never have been asking to make bank just by doing nothing at all or copying what other people are doing. I truly like any good artist forged my own path, I made and make goals and pretty much if you are not make good goals but shrieking away to say you are incapable and not even willing to push yourself,who really cares? You basically are just expendable as everyone else who tries to cheat their way up drawing fan art.
Webcomics used to be something of creativity but now they are basically all the same bland and annoying story. I mean koreans have basically taken over the whole value merit of the medium. Few other people maybe some chinese artists even get the real gold. Everyone else and I really mean everyone else is just repeating and rehashing, forcing diversity and the such just to get clout and their stories mean exactly nothing. They don't even finish them or make good plans to do it.
There should be a great understanding that I am not even the same character as many artists and really I engage in real hard work, I don't fuck around. Other people do but not me. They don't have the same respect for theirselves or their works, frankly and truly just want to be someone in which they cannot be.I am to tell you that no one can undercut what I have been doing with Danny Va?ero since over a month or something maybe even two. And with my written progress notes, you will see how much effort I have actually put into anything over time. I mean the worst thing you can encounter is people straight up laughing at your own hard work.
I mean really what the fuck. I had to wait basically four years to create the work today and no I just did not sit around and wait for everything to play out and ever aggressor to fuck off. There is no one way I agree with people who cause basically other people and I to do more work than which is actually necessary to even create a story by how they just create a negative environment in public then the net and then after the work is published. The most draining and numbing thing is to recognize people rather buy dumb shit comics about fan art behind Fornite, Fall Guys, Among Us or some popular instant thing. I say that truly, the internet has never been a positive place for art but just a place that is a Lotus Eater Island. People eat these damn lotuses of fanart and lesser disciplines and ways of doing things and just become stuck in one little fucking island forever. I mean many artists have small horizons. People think all artists are to know is art but that is incorrect. Artists many times know a great deal of subjects and historical speaking Michelangelo and many artists in time weren't just one damn thing. People today have this unhealthy vice that artists are just special people to draw some knock offs and then fuck off. Artists today just rather dull their minds to what else they can achieve and all they can do else is play fucking games. What the literal flipping fuck is that? Oh, yea, lowering your standards and closing your means to success.
I grew up in a time where people making a living off gaming was something that was a rarity and really you had to be on Dr.Phil or Oprah or some show for it to be something too. The very thought that ever a large group of people could make money off streaming was something of an imagination. Yet the dream has been warped. Its just about being a fickle bitch to exploit preexisting brands to a level that is unhealthy and just makes people even in their fanfare for gaming just seem disingenious. I mean did you really even like that game if you are just going to up and drop it for another?Do you really care for a manga and its characters when you feel the need to fix something you don't like and especially when it is of a different culture than yours? I mean the whole genius of art and gaming and even manga, anime yet comics have been taken to the extremes of falling from being dreams or creations of creators and just turned into the profits of people who don't respect the works at all.Don't know what it even takes to make the work.People just like being carnivores and have turned making a living for art and gaming into something of a nightmare. Alas, I would not want any of my children if they were to even do art come up in the net environment that is of today. A rat race where no real substance is appreciated. Just following the leader and disrespecting the original creators and not giving a fuck.I would not want my children to come to the fact that artists are just asshats for clout either.I find it so offensive everyone can just carry on being hungry as animals for a reality that they aren't going to live or is not even going to fare them well. So self involved they cannot see there is any other way to be.
I am saying that people are free to do whatever they want but it comes to a point where you realize that many people just don't have minds. They just copy and paste. It hits me that if I ever did become a fan art brand, I probably would not be the most friendly or well liked individual amongst the twitter or social media crowd. But really do you even need to be liked by people who just openly grift people's works and don't give a solid fuck about the effort they put in or what their work even means without being about theirselves? I mean at the whole beginning of my effort with this comic, I made the mistake of even bothering to show the first version to this person who was so sure they were "professional". But all they ever became were jealous and even took great steps to harass me in public for the fact of their jealousy. I am to say they were just one of these early internet artist jerks who thought so highly of theirselves for their little efforts. Frankly I view much of the people on twitter just as jerks and people so convinced they are successful and culture when they aren't. They cut corners and just are ignorant to a great effect.
You should realize that I write of this for some awareness. I am a person and frankly don't like be bundled with people with little values and just come from backgrounds where they will do anything and everything but the paths to goals they want to achieve. Oh yea, pretty much the argument I am making is that my work is worth something and I am not to be coupled in with a bunch of people who steal literally any prestige they got and really much have no real impact or connection to the real world and just like to distance theirselves from any real challenge. I mean to say that whilst people can have all these followers on the net and the such and even make money off their followers, what is the point when they aren't doing what they aim for with these followers and enterprise anyway? I mean its very inefficient to want to have prestige or be known for something or have done something and just have a following to make you the image you want to be when you know you don't have any real accomplishments. It is better to be efficient and actually complete something at least and actually be known by people regardless if they like you or not because truly pushing ahead in your dreams when everyone says you cannot just proves what people like you can actually do. Instead of just drawing some cut rate or adapt version of a previously existing character. It shows people that their conception are wrong and that they are wasting their time trying to harm you. This is real progress when you show up instead of being so hollow that you only involvement in improved standards is a "BLM tag" on your twitter account. I mean people rather short goals that don't last long to grant you any great lifestyle of art and else than taking the long goals. O, I don't play a short game folks, I play the long game and really much just not going to be one of these nightmarish jerks that look down on hardwork, individuality and just respecting creators of popular brands, unpopular and just other creators who are on the net. I mean to say that I find it alarming that people feel the need to "fix" artwork or that is even a thing. Its very big headed to assume everyone has to be like you and just exactly like you. I am not expecting people to be like me at all. In fact I think people are best off being different. But today's art whatever scene on the net is just toxic and full of conformity and pressures to confrom and really no respect that all artists are equal in what they create( as long as it is not immoral-which is my main point). I simply will add to this that there is a way of being civil and people just aren't opened minded to the fact that everyone is not in their "lazy and immoral" frame of mind. Like how long will people be going before they realize people leeching on larger artists and trends is bad for artists on the net as a whole or the ones that basically have to be of a pseudo community idealism? Like the corona virus, it will only be until it truly inflicts them. I am to say this is just a form of immoral hubris that people who are so called big tier artists with large followings get-where they think they own the focus of art and are the foremost experts on it and that people truly would not go the great lengths to copy them when their position in life seems so vital to be worth anything. I am to say that the whole net pseudo community thing is just a passage way to the artistic death, hinderance and end to many artists and not the improvement of them. I cannot support such ideas.
These are some thoughts you should consider behind me and my works.
Comments
Post a Comment