Ohmm. Its a thought.
I am not one to be so prouding to attack other people who may or may not be as creative as I am or even more creative but I think people show this. The artists you see online are not all the artists that ever exist in the world. Many people really don't post on social media. They may have a website with social media links and the such but that will be it. I mean these people just have meager views, no one really cares about them and they might get an newspaper article about them or even a magazine article about of such of their artwork and even get paid for their art up to large amounts sometimes and then not. Yet not everyone artist is a person who has to draw fanart, be of trends and all that internet jazz to make a living or even be an artist. I think these days there is just an overt saturation of things.
Anime, shows, stories and games are good and all that but I think there is a lot of critical thinking missing these days when artists basically just write off making fan art about many books of fiction and non fiction from the 2000s if later. I mean many people probably just know Hungergames as a novel and I am here to ay that if you need a movie to interest you in something-you just aren't smart. To you, you might be the sage of creativity and fun but really are misinformed what is fun. Some of these books I read when I was a kid in 2000s had very cool and created things in them that will never be fanarted very far when they deserve too. A mother who is made to be heartless to take over ruling over the djinn. A world where some people become subhumans because technology let them have any fantasy they wanted? A corporate world where people have become pawns just for tv shows and extravagant parties? Oh, these would be so cool if people only read shit anymore. They don't, just sensationalist nonsense they just find cool or that everyone is doing. I mean folks if you need to even be more desperate than you already are, try reading and drawing pages out of books but apparently that would not get you any views because no one read books or even good ones.
Alas, folks, I determinately think that people don't need to define what any standard is for artists when its just about them and screwing over other vast groups of people who exist outside popularity and popular circles on the web. I mean, you got to watch PBS to find old nutcase art where some dude is talking about his art being extravagant when its symbols and replicates a tomb room with these symbols and he is trying to unleash and invoke the demon. I think I kinda of take that sort of art over the nonsense that is "this and that October's event" and the forced narrative that every one artist is the same for any one reason. I mean it is okay to have diversity and truly people on the net should probably realize that they aren't the only artists around and they do more harm to people and theirselves than they do good. Its very funny when people who are "artists" are no more than money profiting brutes and really don't do their own homework.
I engage you if you are a starting artist, to be inspired but don't be inspired to rip off things. People actually work to create things you are going to feature as a patreon reward. Create your own stories and intellectual properties. Create characters and learn about creating character and character concept design. Learn to make comics, animations or a written work to go along with your story. Don't be lazy and don't engage in a desperate mode of thinking that will get you ripping off people's work for "fun" simply because you have ran out of ideas. Take yourself seriously because no one will when you just rip off people's work for money desperately.
Comments
Post a Comment