AMD: Everything will be drawn.

      Now, with the AMD project the first time around and I believe it was a Friday, I did create some interesting mockups. They basically were variations of another and became the channel banners under AMD. Yet I do say that the features, the comic pages for Channel Bravebed were created on a Friday and then posted on the Saturday. This project took a while to materialize and well in actually Channel Bravebed pretty much was the only one that had actual comics to it. It was frankly elective to garner time to work on the other projects/channels. Really much I really did not have it there in me to complete them  as in then. Because frankly to create an idea takes alot of work and you might not get it right the first time. Akin; even with the ideas I did they were not all I wanted them to be. That amount of work was all I could do at the particular time. Pretty much a quality or quantity situation, I am to say. 

    The year over in actuality; I all I continued were the works from the prior year and did not bother to adapt the other channels because I was pushed for time even in winter 2019. So folks, really much I did state wrong the other time I was talking about this subject. Only Channel Bravebed and Luckseed have been continued but its better than the project completely not have progress for a long time like some other stuff I have recently done over this year.

     Now today is where the fun actually does begin and start folks. Where everything will be drawn.

Comments

Popular Posts