MK MZODERN has a patreon! (Finally :))

 Okay, so I finally made a Patreon. But it has lesser goals than the previous aims. I realized that those merits alone would add too much work. I give you two simple options and they are like red and black. One tier is called Grey where you can support my art, my efforts, my writing and yes my sense of character in the online world for $5 dollars. You get nothing in return. Its just a showing of support.

The next one called Neon is where you get a random page of the "Styles of Beautiful Women" that only you can know of least you don't share it with others. That one is about $30 dollars. So you are just getting unique content that will eventually be placed in a book.

Without any further ado, I hereby open my patreon account after 6 years of avoiding it.

Become a Patron!

Comments

Popular Posts