Patreon?

 I am made to realize again how large the world actually is and just how much I have been through by working again on the Launching 4 drafts. It has come to my attention that there are so much incomplete things I have yet to do. Things that never got proper conclusions or good ones. On that note, I realized last week that I had a patreon. I did start it in August 2014 and updated it around either October or November 2017 yet it was never finished really. I think that I will take some time to craft the proper page for a patreon. It would help me out a great deal.

I think that today people kinda of use the whole platform wrong and in a sense I would be right. I mean there is a way to say a "good business model reaps the best rewards and trash business models don't". Like how long can you go around guaranteeing things you really have to push yourself to even give a fuck about. When a month comes around again, people are like-"oh fuck, I have to do that". Its quiet funny really that some people even question why they aren't making the best of their situation.

Alas, here are some ideas I am considering.


$10 dollars a month.

I draw you as a custom character.

Access to Patreon blog.


$30 dollars a month.

Each month your story is expanded upon by one page.

By the end of 12 months, you have a 12 page comic about yourself.

No malice will be given onto you.

Access to Patreon blog.


$100

A look into my "mystery project".

Special monthly comic only found in this level.

Access to Patreon blog.


I think this would be manageable and would help my skills out alot at that too. It would not be much a burden to draw people as long as they stayed under 50 people. However this is only an idea.

Comments

Popular Posts