Loosedly Ragged Statement of What is to Come.

   Officially,  we have ventured and we have gone the summary length of things of the worst points in the experience that was fall 2018 in regards to women that were met. I mean, we saw what the woman behind the desk of the student center at the community college were scamming all the men who just probably went there for help, like seriously? No way, bro, no way. Then in actual order though I did report in order, we have dream girls and then someone who seemed more solid of being "real" and actually someone who you could be with. Yet that someone was not really much but a crazy individual who only would drag you and I mean me through the mud and you would just put up with the shit begin enamored with them on the first day you met them and thinking, "it has potential still". Then you had the complete rude and the worse of the worse and clearly the least mature and sociable of them all. Pretty much having tendencies of a very deranged being only looking for instances to rage at people if they could not ever realizing any merit of societal wellness or being humane. No, the human skin of manners and condition was just forced onto them and they loosely followed them and if you weren't the type of color or person they liked, a kick to your kaboose. Yet folks, I am to say each encounter with a woman and just social interactions of the nature were all unique and really people never realized their flaws at all but you would because you actually cared about improving. Yet there was nothing you did wrong for even attempting to speak to people and in fact I am to say, spoke to the wrong people. You just did.

   Now, in the future I will post different stories going into more detail about things but yea that will take some time. But alas, people can wait or its not ever going to happen at all. I mean to say that its pretty amazing that I come back to this story and realize the minor flaws of mine from talking to people I had no business speaking to but people without true clarity for the authority of truth people (really much don't respect-people else other than me) will think of these instances as nothing but illusions of their own grandeur. Albeit I might be wrong, considering the number of people who shuttered their whole digital accounts trying to find you online and then reading something on this site and then remembering what they did actually made them look bad and embarasses them enough to shut their accounts down so no blame comes to them. Yet people without proper realization of an outside source probably won't feel the impact of guilt if at all-until there is another narrative out there. This is why I write, not at all but to tell the truth of things. I mean people today are starting to talk about the actual lives of black individuals but yet they still don't know what a truly fuckfest any social life looks like. I mean enough that some people really don't get the difference between being a surface supporter of what you think people are the fringe good , the especially bad bad  and what is actually there. I am to say that people never will create my narrative on their soapbox about diversities. Heck, almost all the creators who write and create these shows with black people just make them gay and never try to even recognize they do this to veer away from their sense of hatred for straight individuals who are black and of color. You will never see anyone tell it like I tell it and you will never see me portray things as they aren't and really much I try to show you the world as it truly is. Not from any fake political agenda that is just to build wealth for a current sick bitch.Nope, its to tell you the truth.

  The really sad thing about the whole experience is that I gave it my all to try to meet someone in this world. And no not in these cowardly ways of today of being antisocial and predatory. I mean to say that these dating apps just make women buffets for predators and I can say that from experience. I was sociable and respectable to anyone I talked to but that form of idealism is not current with many people in this world of now. They rather just be dishonest, lived undisciplined lives and be backstabbers to where it clearly does not help them to be of such. I mean to say that many people really did not know what could have been coming to them for all that backstabbing and laughing at you behind your back and just all the real indecent things. I mean literally I had a woman come up to me to introduce theirselves and they would dryhump someone else in public diagonally to where I sat that day. I really much if I was not tame could have just pulled out a phone and posted it to social media. Heck, you do things that not merited, people have a right to put you in your place as long as it is does not kill you or go too far. But I am to say that these people had no fear of that retribution. None, they just thought they could do the worst things you don't do and nothing would happen in return. Nothing happened in return for the fact that I do not believe in harming people or even engaging to get back at them at all. I mean let us consider this; these people literally  were so hideously raised that they thought that what they were doing as they did was apt when it was purely just their make belief that success was beyond the door for them. What all that happened to them was just falling into the pitholes of their fantasies. Having reality slap them and really be gotten good and wishing they had gone the path of being civil to someone who was being civil towards them and even offering advice upon them or any sort of better way to be, than a blissful nonconformist who chooses to do the worst for society.

  Now, I am to say this whole thing is to be placed into two parts but it will not be an easy quest at all. I plan to draw many things and just let it flow and let it go. Namely, what happens in 2018 establishes some events and some characters that are vital to winter/spring 2019 in what would happen then and there. They were characters these people and honestly reader, I would never want you to even meet them. But that is on the assumption that you don't like crazy, abnormal, bad or just evil folk. To each their own but there was nothing that great to be said of these folks but just giving an experience that enlightened me to the true condition of the world.

Comments

Popular Posts