Mysterious and Changer 2020 coloring part 1.

 I think that its nice to announce the following.

   I have finished coloring Mysterious and Changer 2020 but really the question is if I will release it part by part. The thing with releasing with parts, people expect more but its an inconvenience for me to give more parts. The thing will giving the full element is that no one respects the time and effort in it as with Zino Flyboy. Seriously, I don't like some people on the net and really enough its those who take the true solution to my problems-the complete work and just refuse to support it or mock it especially when they read it! Anyways, the thing is that I will not be posting the first part of anything until the whole work is colored. That is my strict rule. Its pretty to get it done at once than be worrying about it later.

   The thing is that I have to create everything, draw everything and color everything and not just for one work. I mean people have shown that they don't want any of my works because they refuse to support the some that are even out there or when they were out there. I have to say that I have been done with trying to sell anything and just focusing on completing a concept. Many people make money on half baked concepts for only a time and then they get back swallowed into the abyss. I don't want to be anything like that.Mainly that is why I still go to school. Readily I have learned the best role that you can be in the creative industry is a showrunner. Someone who pulls the strings. Not some person like an animator or creative talent that is just used and abused. Ardently, folks I tell you that I don't have time to be wasting pretending as if I am ever going to make it in this,"freelancer style". No one cares about my work. All they care about is doing stupid shit, stupid art and things without any planning or tact. I really got to plan to do anything and its nothing as stupid as "let's make white characters black and act as if we have saved the universe!"

     Anyways. The whole thing to be said is that whilst I might communicate this, I don't think I have to show you-the viewer anythhing at all. This is all just my progress log and really much its best to just write these posts so I can reflect upon them later. That is what I have realized is the purpose of this place. Just a journey to an endgoal. People might not like the harsh undertones of the realities here; that you actually have to work for what you want in life and not gleam off an identity and/or trends-but it is just exactly what it is. Nothing false and nothing fake. I mean realistically,  its a wonder even fit coloring in the packed schedule I already have.

Now that is nice alone.

Comments

Popular Posts