Mind Games 2020.
Mind Games 2020 10/22/20
I do wonder now how things would be different for Mind Games if I ever considered the story from a different start point. This is a conclusion that I have come to; it would have been different if I started from any other place but I just believed you had to start a story from beginning to end. That whole idealism has changed for me in time. Namely because of the several storytelling methods I adhered to in the past and of the current. Simply these stories would be told out of order. But still in the end placed in an orderly function of beginning to end. I however. think that pretty much enough; I did advance the story of Mind Games to an extent last year. Yet I do say that truly was never able to fulfill the true meaning and story even then.
Perhaps starting at another point gives you another perspective.
Comments
Post a Comment