AMD Theaters progress

    So great gentlemen and gentlewomen, when I first created AMD theaters it was nothing but a concept. A good one at that. I have to say that I never knew when it ever was going to be completed even as a concept but now, I am closer to doing just that. 

   My whole intent was to create old works that were left behind after Spring 2015.Oh, yea and basically that is what I have been recently been doing. It actually has been a hard ordeal to do and really much whilst I want to take one day for some parts, I honestly am a bit drained from the effort before and so these things drag out for days. Particularly that is why I have been absent for some days of this week.

   Truly enough this venture was one in which I was intending to come back to do after the original effort in winter 2018, it was simply January 2018 when I did this idea. Now it is more developed. Of course I would do some parts of the advent again the next year but not too efficient of course to completing anything. Things won't be complete for a while but this is the actual time in which I have made alot of progress in the concept alone and have more time to work on these projects now. However its only good time management that I am able to do these things and nothing more and nothing else.

So basically with this project; conclude the time of January 2018 as this work originally was created in January 2018. Pretty much this work was just a side exploit after the fact of 2by2 comics and basically was just a chance to show creativity even if you were tired. Ultimately it has always been a stretch goal but no more.

Comments

Popular Posts