Its a novela but crazy person's name most of the time.

    You want to get into the real trouble I have with people's names. All the people who you meet who are called Victoria are crazy. They just are and its so common that you will meet a Victoria who just fits pretty perfectly into that cannon albeit I am to say there is at least one Victoria I have met who was not crazy let me be honest.Its annoying when and where you think you found someone comparable but really much they are just deplorable and just a copy of someone else.

    Okay folks, the Ambur individual of the minority campus had an earlier counterpart at the flooded campus. I am to say that flooded campus has diverse folks but  let's just say less diversity than the minority campus. There are far more white individuals there and people who like white racist heritage there even if they aren't white. Its somewhat to say that problematic people of another sort are at this flooded campus. I mean to say that they come from better backgrounds and did not go to highschools with many people of color, their education lacks strongly(don't know basic 9th grade words and don't worry there is a story for that) and really think so highly of theirselves for just going to a community college for an economic or academic strategic positioning thing-they want to go there as if they are the best and smartest of the world. They aren't and whilst there are problem people elsewhere, they have a different character of why they are problematic than the people at the flooded campus. So if Ambur was of the problematic people at the minority campus, this Victoria was the flooded campus' problematic person.

   She was in my history class and across from where I sat. Like usual trying to have a conversation to dissuade the mystery behind people and try to get to know them. Oh, things worked well for a time albeit these conversations were more superficial than anything of just talking to get to know anyone was. I mean at any time, and at any time-this person could have nicely said that they had a boyfriend but did they do that? Nope, you got to wait till a certain class where she tells the teacher and brags and all that sort. I mean what else do the flooded campus people do? Realize they have terrible lives and try to draw attention to theirselves by stating their special someone. I'd seen that in fall 2016 with this woman who wanted to be the ace Graphic Designer when she just did what any novice would do. Oh, she would talk about her highschool sweetheart and well that just showed that she needed attention because, the marriage did not last. By the time of that Portfolio Show in Spring 2018, she was with this very muscular black man that was her new boyfriend. Honestly enough,  I am to say that whenever people brag about their relationships to pure strangers; they are looking for attention. Alas, that was the end of chatting with this folk. I do say that the flooded folk are more trained vicious animal that hides their true emotions and so frankly I was just talking to a brick wall the entire time. Nothing about what that person had said was even true and so yea, not a good person to even engage further in conversation. If I ever did help this person out at all later in the class, it simply because I knew that no one else would care enough to even bother to save a paper for them because they missed the class. I mean after they made that whole proclamation of self interest they stop showing up on a constant basis and I guess the teacher was lenient for a time and then got pushy. I think that even when they took the final, that maybe they probably had missed so much that it took them longer than usual to complete. These things were written tests this semester but the government class which was multiple choice.

    I basically will say that she, this person I did confirm after her statement did have a boyfriend and really enough just concluded this person was just one of those holistic fake people who really like to not communicate at all to which things actually are and then you step into a trap of their blame because they want to be opportunistic or just don't care about you as a person to offer any common courtesy. The things some women think they can just get away with under the guise of equality-is basically them not wanting to do any basic right towards anyone else because, "women have been hated for all time". So they decide just to screw people over when they have not done anything to them. I am to say that some women lack common courtesy and never will give people the respect as people and really don't make any case for equality when they treat others like shit even other women.

   Let me tell you, I have been in some feminist led classes from the first english class I took in fall 2013 and then in spring 2014 and then this fall 2018 history class. This woman was kinda of like the old feminist trying to connect with younger feminists and all the topics that feminists like to discuss were in that class. I don't actually care about this gender orientation or that specific thing and really there was that conceptual bog around the class. Let me tell you that I really did not get along with anyone in that class but to a really superficial level.Often people are indifferent to me or hate me in these classes but really just had to be superficially nice. Did I truly believe the whatever the fuck that shit is, no, I did not-I just let people talk their talk. But you are to realize that these people don't have your best interest in mind even if they speak about the issues that are often hidden in these type of history classes. Oh was the ma'am taken in by these ideas of feminist motto, somewhat and then somewhat seemed to despise them as if realizing their real life situation. Pretty much by the better part of class they were missing in action. The motives the same as Ambur for why did they skipped?

    I would say that they translate into problems problem people like her have. Always getting hooked up with these classic "good men" who are just abusive. I am to say certainly its a problem whereas the person seems to have a wardrobe malfunction which the teacher tells them about and basically they reply, " I was basically late to wake up". I mean to say that the class was after 3;00pm in the day. Who wakes up that late when they have school to go to, that they are paying for their own time there? I mean that really caught my attention then and there.

    O, it comes no as surprise that you can see partners in people and then verbal excuses that match up to one thing or another. Alas, the next semester over, there was this woman who was older than me, who came in every day with her bra basically showing and really too much of her skin showing where her shirt was to be buckled and you could not  stop but to see it as the chairs were ones you could move 360. You look at the board where the teacher's instructing and then you move you chair a degree too far to look back at your computer, you just see it. And their excuse was, " I just woke up". Whilst more plausible as it was the morning, seldom do you see people leave a place without the proper buttons least it was a real effort to leave. I mean to say that some men just like using women enough and really don't care about their educational aims or any other character aims or them really. Truly enough this individual as well had a boyfriend.

   Anyhow to say that this person really much was pretty much not in the classroom most days of the semester and probably passed the course with some favoritism her way. Truly, I never can confirm why they did not come to class unlike the Ambur individual as I saw proof of them intentionally skipping but there are things such as people really being in bad situations and yet just being bad theirselves. 

    Pretty much, this individual was just dishonest where I counted and whilst I may have pitied the individual one time, I am to say that you would not expect them to do the same for you or even to give any common courtesy upon you. Such to the fact,  I did speak to them around the same time as the Ambur individual albeit really learned nothing about them because they believed they were so dignified going to the utter dump that was the flooded campus. Frankly for what they actually behaved liked towards me, were pretty much unremorseful for wasting your time and just were stringing you along when they never mentioned that they had a boyfriend.

   Oh, if you don't believe me that there are types of problem people in different regions,  you'd be wrong as I would just encounter another person who would string me along worse to the point that they wanted to compromise your morals and then just up and place blame upon you. Oh that person truly was something or another and were kinda of crazy theirselves.The thing is folks, that these tired community colleges just aren't really the place for many people to find much but trouble and hard times. I am to say that truly I thought there was something there at the very start. If you actually question me about talking to two women at the same time, its really harmless if you aren't in a relationship with any of them and I never was at all. Quiet clearly I did start talking to this individual after the Ambur folk to say of order but really none of these conversations were just civil ones on my part. Just trying to get to know people so you don't end up in an eternal cycle of longing for a person who does not exist and there is nothing worse than that. In truth, I am glad that I was made to recognize the real characters of these people than fall to make believe.

    Make believe is something grown men older than me fall victim to. They really don't know how to behave around women and act toxic towards them. I am to say that real men don't cower to look behind false idols of these streamers, instagrammers or whatever. They make sure they don't become a creep behind a screen giving some woman some money when they would never be able to even act right in a room with that same woman. Respect is a powerful thing and this was actually the start of where I would take no more of the disrespect I was giving myself by not finding out the true nature of people who you happen to be interested in. I am to say that you sleep better knowing that these people aren't the ones at all. But you would never have known if you had never spoken to them at all.


Comments

Popular Posts