My dreamy unicorn is a dangercorn.

    There was a time where I was the most embarrassed and angry at myself from falling into a trap. Just essentially just being made to believe and I say just thinking you stood a chance when you did not. I mean, I make up the rule about dating not people with facial acne for a reason. Yet there is something intriguing about a welcoming face. Those laundrymats of the university or community college. Yes, when I went back to the community college in fall 2018, I remember one of the first things I did was to go see how the music building had recovered.  There at the door was some woman to greet me. I am to say that she was around my height and conversely not a person who is in a demeanor that is shy. I do say this contrasts my character pretty well I do like to think, a friendly talkative individual who made such a nice greeting to me-it uplifted my day. But then a year later at the end of spring 2019, oh, just a talk with that person was to make my smile go away.  O, I do say if you were to go back to a place you hated like that community college, maybe you would gladly go there to try to speak with this particular individual as per what I was actually thinking and feeling in that later August to September 2018 period. To the me of then thought of the woman with a dreamy essence and with somewhat with a large grace of respect. She was like a unicorn, once seen on a special event like the reopening of a wing of a school after a flooding. She was the dream. The person I most aspired to be with.

  Yet today, and the sad tragedy of it-is that I just find it in myself to not give a fuck about this person at all.  If you ever did get chances to speak to them maybe the illusion of the dream kept you hoping and believing until really you were just led on by this ideal of the person which was just an impression alone but never truly as they are. I am to say that if a person really decorates their phone with a picture of their brother in a sparky and pink tone, and while creative and such; and then tells you that they have a boyfriend in a low key way....you question their sanity. When you believe their brother is their boyfriend by their phone..yet discover its not,and that they just for some reason have a picture of them and their brother on the casing of their phone-its a sign to just off a run for the heels. When filled for a long time of having a suspicion of their dating status and they tell you in the most low key way ever, it just wakes you up to the fact that the real person is not of your dreams. That you had just been worrying about no one really at all but just the problematic everyday people of the country. The overtly religious and the overtly people of make believe in a different sense and sort. I mean, if you ever found a picture of her boyfriend, you would realize how deeply at odds you would even be with this person. They might as well be one of those republican latinas who appreciate Central Americans begin held in prisons. And that is all the works of the lord have to show for them.

   Ultimately, nothing goes good and even people who have actual romantic means like you-just cannot meet under the circumstances where you are both shy, scared or just emotionally harmed. Though I would not be speaking about this individual in that regard as to clearly say an interest was pretty much one sided.

Comments

Popular Posts