Launching 4 but at night.
I really did not work on Launching 4 today at all. I was too busy with other things like enjoying the outdoors and other stuff. But I will just get back to work now and maybe work on other stuff later. I really much enjoy just being up late at night working on these things. It shows strength and determination. It proves you are hardcore and not a weakling. Yes, these are brutal statements but I think that really much the best things come out at night. Also when you are pushed to your boundaries to a healthy consort, it does push forward your art when you think of "solutions". Yet many people think they are doing art but if you cannot be challenged in your art and you actual realize there is a further place to go, you aren't doing art really much. You are just being lazy. Anyways, night is a challenge and how you get things done in the night is a skill. A skill that people don't really learn so well at all. Alas, I going to be doing what I do best at night.
Comments
Post a Comment