Ladyquest.

 A LadyQuest production.

    For some months now, I have been doing the hard work of recovering ideas and remaking ideas for comics, posters and all sorts of things relating to my own original comics. Now its the end of the road. How does this story end? It began with a LadyQuest that went so horribly wrong and the losses and the losses were sad and of an embarassment you ever let things even happen to you of the sort. Questions came up in your mind, "why do I try and why do I bother". Only in these time periods of the end of either fall 2018 or spring 2019. Alas, to be chased down time and time again like some animal is never great especially when you did nothing to merit the behavior but the face of bigots appeared time and time again.

Sheer comedy it is, such comedy-LadyQuest fall 2018 to spring 2019!

Comments

Popular Posts