I cry.

 Thought you were cute

as a lullaby, a dream that crossed my eye

oh, you were cute until

I found bad things inside

how could you ever do these things

perpetuate a bad state

and you are not the good girl I thought you to be.

Just trying 

and crying

on all fours

for some harmony

just trying and crying

and crying all again

when ever will we go back to the dream again

tell me something that I would like

but you aren't the person I thought 

you are not the good girl I thought to be 

engaging in our history

its not a symphony

I cried until

I realized

you weren't going to cry

for me

and in the agony

I cried

until I cried

engaging the thoughts of what we could be

in some other history.

Some other history

but now I got new hope,

a new day

got salvation in my way.

I found myself on the way

and yea, I can stay.

with you no, more, I say

I cry

I try

o, I am going to find myself

a dream come true

and its not going to be you

on fours looking for harmony

but it never comes but it will be you.

I got no tears to cry

and so you lowly fucker goodbye!

Goodbye~!

Comments

Popular Posts