I still take offense, a week later.
Its been a whole week before someone on twitter called me a pedo because I basically said that what they were experiencing was nothing knew. This meant to them that I was supporting pedophiles in the particular photosharing ring. I foremost just thought it was just men passing the images they buy from women on the net but I was wrong when I made the initial comment. But yet they just went to total offensive mode and made the most illogical assumption there ever is. Such a leap of thoughts was simply an ad hominem fallacy against me. They just attacked me and involved me in the subject when all I said was, " as a matter of fact the sky is blue". I mean to tell you that men do buy women's pictures off their special purchase accounts and then give them away for free especially on reddit to the modern day. Yet, they were talking about something completely different but lo and behold, to be so privy to a happening just means you think the world of yourself and really much cannot recognize when people are just adding to the conversation. Calling a person a pedo supporter just because they say a matter of fact to a subject that is common knowledge for men who grow up in this era is inappropriate and really much refutes them from learning of the true subject and even being involved in how they can help.
I feel looking back on it all that just avoiding education itself is a bad thing folks. You need to educate yourself even if you don't go to school. I mean how do you hope to be successful in communicating anything when all you do is appoint a manner of thinking where you cannot separate what the person is saying from the person. Just because someone says your naive, maybe you just actually are especially when you easily make ad hominem comments that go too far for what they have actually said. Basically if you are argument is, "how dare you challenge my authority to be solely right and alone right", you have already given in to seeing yourself too vital to a solution of a problem. That everyone who does not speak the same way as you or even as you, is at fault of being the worst of the worst. I am to say pedo is a very offensive term and criminally endangering one whilst saying "you live in a closet" just means you are ignorant and naive. But alas, the whole situation I was in was basically where I told people they were naive and they then called me a pedo supporter because they hate the fact that they were even challenged as an authority on the happening of the time. It turns out in part I was wrong and did not know the full scope of the situation but what I originally said about men buying women's special nude images and then giving them away free still is a real thing folks. Yet you have to be big headed to think that you aren't naive when you easily offend someone who could actually be an ally. I am to say in the real world that naive is not really an offensive word at all to which pedo is. Naive tends to associate with the individual in question being in some level of relatability to the speaker. Pedo seeks to distance and enable "I am sovereign and you aren't" attitude. Also in the real world you'd best be careful calling people criminal names outright because you cannot understand what they are saying to you. In sum in the real world, you would never be able to recover any shred of peace and civility with someone who you just called a criminal. You should not expect that even if you were to call them a bitch or a curse word. I mean I did not even say stupid, I said naive which means that people really don't know how certain things work to the degree in which they do. Seriously if it had been any other person, they would never have apologized and never tried to become friendly with the individual. Nope many people would have let the advent become a large fight and argument in public and then a large fight on the internet. I do say that if I ever did say anything of anger back like, " I am not a pedo! Who do you think you even are with your childish understanding of things?", oh-33+ women would have been ontop of me.
Alas, I take a moment of my day to tell you that I was traumatized by the event. How naive people can be and really that everyone probably should not take nude photos for a living. I mean, I think there is a great misconception that everyone can take great photos, do graphic design, edit videos and make money from their nude photos. It actually takes a great deal of effort and knowledge to be successful as person who is a nude model. This I have learned from following professional nude models. All I really much see is people taking shortcuts to something they don't want to put the real effort into being all because they want to shy away from their real goals. I am saying that really enough I just feel sorry for the group of people who called and agreed that I was a "pedo supporter". It seems to be so sad to be so self confident behind what is just a thievery of courage and ambition to truly succeed. These people I do say live on a lesser known United States colony called Guam. I have only vaguely any information about the place but it seems women have a hard time making any income there. At least from what I have followed about these particular indie nude models from this region, that they really just have a general hard time making money. Its to say you would find a post where a person would realize, " they make more money from nudes than working at a store".
Alas, it was sad to see a person just give up on not selling theirselves and just showing their body to the world when it was truly just for money and not because they enjoy taking pictures of theirselves. This type of money needs situation only leads to nothing good pretty much even in this era. But surely in the past, truly women of color like this would be led into prostitution by a very slippery slope. These days Onlyfans is the pimp. I think you should know that like in art there is a line where you are doing it for enjoyment and funds that should be attributed to that enjoyment but there is a place over that line where you are just doing too much for money and throw all your values away. I think enough that certain people especially in this Guam community just are doing too much and just throwing their values away. In their posts, what they do just sounds spiteful and not as if they are enjoying it. Just doing it for the money just seems to erode at their sense of happiness true and true. Each post is just about how they are gaining an advantage from the hard life they would else live. Its pretty sad that these people don't know that really enough how much they will not gain much from doing nude images when they don't want to be actually nude models or put the work in to be so. I mean to say whilst you can get good money from something, what if you don't want to be a nude model for the rest of your life or commit to being as such and having to make more and more the effort to get more money? I mean it even comes to a point people certainly film theirselves having sex with other people just to get even more money out of nude modeling on the net. Pretty much in anything you do folks, to get to the next level you have to invest in certain things and really much what nude modeling has for the gullible and coerced by money is just having sex with people in front of a camera. That is just what happens to many people who don't know what they are getting theirselves in to say no to that type of stuff. In the real world folks this is how many people are taking advantage of and readily cannot escape the life.
Why I even bring this up is because truly I think many people just turn to nude modeling because they want to improve their lives with no consideration to how to do it without the shortcut that nude modeling seems to present. I am to say that perhaps and really I don't actually know-but it does not seem like many of these people that would be in this Guam community of nude modeling actually have a education. I mean you just cannot but help to feel sorry for people who all they can think to do is throw theirselves to the sharks when they refuse knowledge. Even vital knowledge to be successful at what they are currently doing and even having any sense of ability to conversate without calling people " a criminal supporter". Just enough really, some people just cannot be helped at all.And that is what truly makes me sorry for these people. Openly I am to say that nude modeling is not an easy fix for your life to get better at all. Its only something that only gets harder to do over time, this I have learned from professional models. Now, I wish there was actually some type of person who would be a woman to just get a self empowerment message to these type of people as you as a male just won't be heard by women caught up in their own selves too much. You will just be called a pedo supporter. But I do wish that there would be a woman to basically pull people out of this type of desperation situation where they feel like the only way they can advance is through nude modeling. Yet if I cannot even approach these people as a man even and being seen as a threat by them because they don't have a good education or conversation skills then it probably would be hard for anyone to reach them.As a woman saying the same thing would be seen as even a bigger threat because "she would be trying to be a man". I really much to say that some people aren't gifted in the social senses or mental senses and its all by choice too. I feel sorry for people who think they are superior when they actually are just weighing theirselves down.
All this I write is because of how rude it is to call a person a "criminal" when they just state a matter of fact. Should people pretend the world works in an uncanny way for them to be the hero of it when that version of the world lacks so much information? The answer is no. People certainly should have some form of communication skills by the time they are adults yet the answer that most occurs is no as well, they don't have good communication skills. I mean would it had been so hard for the originator of the comment which called me a pedo supporter to apologize recognizing its offensive and just damaging to people's image on the internet especially when they aren't a pedo supporter. But people don't have class and certainly not when they are big headed being desperate for money. I mean its just not these women who have this characteristic. There are people who aspire to be in comics that are way, way and way much worse. But yet none of them called me a "pedo supporter".
Comments
Post a Comment