A new project.

     Earlier this year I wanted to focus on some character representing the corona virus but I realized I would be swimming in ideas with no structural impact in sight if I just did it then. I am at the end of the tunnel of clearing the gap of working on works that I created before to a substantial amount that I can now give life to a orient of new comics around the corona virus. Its important to do so I realize. People just aren't making the creative use of anything to strike fear into people that they need to do the right thing. Marvel and DC comics are just these companies who cannot flex their muscles really in creating "anything" because they have a bottom line and tons of employees to pay and if not are behind on existing titles if not only now are getting back up to speed.

      If you think about it and if you have been following the blog for a while, the whole MBA Bubble could be considered apart of these stories or a prelude to them.If anything I decided at one point some ideas could not be hindered or repressed.I am thinking there are many stories to tell about the coronavirus and what I want to focus on is the perspective of people who are considered youth. Often young people are blamed from spreading the virus but not all of them even do. I mean to tell you that I am a youth and really much have not been looking to be reckless at all. I think its time to examine the real stories out there for good and the bad and not just what a news person will grant you. We all have stories and different perspectives but yet only some are helpful-those that adhere to science and to good conscious and reason to try to better society instead of dragging it down.

   Oh, many people seem to think this is a time to question," What will life be after the Coronavirus?" I think at a certain point you must consider such people won't make it to the other side of the fence especially when they are reckless and fraught with the disorder that they are invincible. I however say that I will only start gathering stories now and the work will not be readily available until much later on. Its better than not having a plan or a purpose at all, I do say. All I know folks is that I am going to be single for four long years because that is how long I believe it will take to even get past the coronavirus epidemic.

Comments

Popular Posts