2by2 comics 2nd experiment. 2020 (its a rude surprise).:)
2by2 comics 2nd experiment. 2020
Bandar Pitt
Chainman and Duster
Breaking Ponies.
Weathermen Persona
Treering
Three years ago, at the end of fall 2017 embarked on a comic book project to craft 5 series all at once called 2by2 comics.Using a special method of mine which I would later call the 4by4 method. The aim was 10 serials for each of the 5 series and then 4 pages per each one of them. I used 4 books for 4 pages of each series' 10 serials.
Together these books got me the necessary space to get 4 pages per 10 serials when each serial of each series would repeat by page 1s, page 2s, page 3s and page 4s by book. I ended up concluding the expert after working on the work for nearly three months and came to a conclusion finishing most series at the 2 and 3 page mark. I realized that, the conclusion I came to was that my method would grow in time and practice and all the while to that time I could add more pages later onto complete the effort. I was pretty much able to add more 3rd pages and complete a series up to four pages by April 2019. This would show insight to how much I had gained skill over time and it did show I had changed alot. Rather than complete the four pages, I decided just to wait and then on my new skills and methods recreate the five series again when I deemed I had the skills to do so. The test of April 2019, showed I had gained the skills necessary and with more practice would be able to seamlessly do the strenuous effort as it was in fall 2017's end. Another year would pass of doing works and mainly putting myself through hard work recreating works and ideas since fall 2016 if not telling of my story since then. By September 20, 2020 after I again did something hard to do; draw a bunch of promos from each work and then post about them, I began my work in secret.
I posted on the 1886 blog for Bandar Pitt and Chainman and Duster. These efforts took two weeks to do. I approached the works carefully. The most recent work Breaking Ponies was the most extensive work of the yet. I had to find the original written works and drawn concepts to actually get to the idea I wanted to display in the then current attempt. I rushed nothing at all. I wrote the story for Breaking Ponies again when I could not find the written original. After the basic set up was done I moved onto Weathermen Persona and created its outline. It begin a newer idea with only one prior source-the 2by2 comic effort before-it was easy to recreate the story albeit in more detail. Very much the work would become what benefit I hoped in March 2018 in not completing all the pages in the first 2by2 comic effort. Basically time allowed a great new story to be born and of better thought and quality than a "crunch time thought". Tree Ring was essentially in the same condition as Weathermen Persona and for its newness was very easy to create again albeit had to decide a direction and that was not easy but it was done.
I here standing here in this place where I write MK MZODERN, to tell you that the 2nd experiment of the 2by2 comics effort commenced on the September 20, 2020 and has now concluded and you did not even know. I ignored that I was doing anything really substantial until you, the audience could guess what I was achieving and even by then-the countdown had already occurred and the rocket plane had launched off to the moon again! Such stealth and such grace always has to be of a 2by2 comic as was the original albeit an almost attempt to even communicate the effort that was not ever done in any turn.
Basically the thing to take away is that the experiment has concluded ad many works are in a good stage for more additions to make them later complete. This effort also completes and concludes the effort of the original as there is now no doubt with the methods created since the end of fall 2017 and past March 2018 that the works will be completed, one day or days in the future.
I find that it was better to just do than announce something in which people would not take seriously anyways but now, you will. As it was done without the need to tell. Without the need of your monies on paypal, patreon or else a ko-fi. I have done it without the shameful bask of attention artists feel they need to get anything done but I will thankfully bask into the attention this will bring for the flexing of my "creative muscles". There is no one else who will do this on the net, I do brag and I brag more-they rather draw their fanart and call it "fun" because they cannot get attention elsewise. How is that for an October event?
There is now a gain in the amount of works that have been worked on since Northeast vs Southwest began!
Now, we return to our original message; Northeast vs Southwest.
Comments
Post a Comment