2013.

 All the post reflection pieces from which 2013 events are covered. Them all, even those from 2013 if they apply which is probably not likely as I did not write about events in that time. Check back for more and the posts.

The Work    

List of different works.  2019 recollection of 2013 fall effort.

This one post written in March 20, 2019 gives a list on things worked on in fall 2013.

The Personal    

Goals set for 2013.

Recalls the motives behind fall 2013 and then later 2014.

Index.

Lists the different weeks in fall 2013, a sort of a navigational effort. Hmm, I think it could be very well utilized. It was apart of some recollections in April 2019.

Days I hate the Most

A reflection of things in early fall 2013. Yeph. Truly a reflection.

MM CULTURE; IN THE STORY OF MK MZODERN.

    This is a post from October 11, 2017 which explains different  recollections behind main projects behind the start of  MK MZODERN. It would also in part go into 2014 which can be considered the start of the blog essentially yet not the very start of it.
 
Jan 4, 2018 Opening.
Somewhat an intro to the following Contours. Brief recollection of events.

Probably the best story about reasons and stuff behind fall 2013 in terms of why this blog exists and the deeper subject matter of personal stuff.

Explains the social surroundings of the creation of MK MZODERN and a bunch of what it truly is based on. Came a long way with self expression from when I started telling any self narrative posts. There is a third contour but its not going to add much to the continuity of things-everything is much packed in. There was a fourth contour that told of the surroundings around the early days of MK MZODERN and my social situation. All four contours were made in the same day of January 12, 2018. Truly does not tell a detailed story but these contours just get the shape of things in. I was kinda of fed up at this point in January 2018 so maybe its not the most level headed recalling of them all. It basically was the start of a new level of storytelling or telling of the past. In these posts there are links to certain works of the past-artistic or else that relate to certain elements of what is being said.

A recollection about someone at a place where people smoked.

This truly was a time where I let a person surely down. How is very vague and really some liberties are taking to cloud the meaning. This post was written in June 30, 2018. Maybe a series of posts could do a better job and just enough I am not afraid of people to hide the meaning anymore. It has also been written in later narratives better. This post is another telling of the situation but still nerfed.

In July 30, 2018, I had some recollections about a certain english class. Not the best recollection compared to what came later but I think it was a good start. 

This post talks about vital things behind the start of fall 2013.

April 2019 Recollections. 
April 2019 had a good recollection of the time of fall 2013. Really much it did, I cannot tell you how far I had come up to that point in telling the narrative. The best one up to that time.
I Believe-May 21st 2019stories.
These stories are also included below as they work hand in hand with the previous. This is where I began to truly realize that I should actually have a real serious work on the backstory on MK MZODERN and its surroundings.

  1. Orientation.
  2. Intro to the Week
  3. I BELIEVE. (COMICS LINKING TO THE FIRST WEEK OF COLLEGE)

  4. THE TEACHER.
  5. I BELIEVE. DRAGON COATED MORNING RUN.

  6. THAT MONDAY.
  7. I BELIEVE/ THE FRIED CHICKEN AND GIRL WITH LARGE LEGS.

  8. GOING TO THE LIBRARY THAT MONDAY.
  9. THAT MONDAY CONTINUED.
  10. THAT MONDAY CONTINUED LAST CLASS OF THE DAY.
  11. SLEEP ON THAT MONDAY.
  12. NOW; UP TO THAT POINT. INSPIRATIONS AND ART EGO.
  13. THE PARTY THAT IS HANGING OUT WITH PEOPLE WHO REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN JUST TO WRITE SOMETHING.
  14. ME IN THE PAST.
  15. THE GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND.
  16. DUMB TUESDAY AND POMPOUS PEOPLE.
  17. I BELIEVE. TUESDAY.HISTORY.

  18. HOW FUCKED WAS MATH?
  19. WEDNESDAY/ LET THIS WEEK END ALREADY. ENGLISH.
  20. WEDNESDAY/ LET THIS WEEK END ALREADY. PSYCHOLOGY
  21. WEDNESDAY/ LET THIS WEEK END ALREADY. BIOLOGY.
  22. CUT AHEAD IN THAT STORY. THE FRIEND OF A ROOMMATE WHO INTRODUCES GIRLS JUST SO HE CAN FUCK THEM OR ATTEMPT TOO.
  23. THURSDAY+LIBRARY WORLD+DORM PLUS MATH.
  24. I BELIEVE/ THE JOKE OF MATH.

  25. THURSDAY.HISTORY.+LIBRARY WORLD.
  26. AFTERHOUR PARTY CHARACTERS.
  27. THE DIFFERENT GIRLS UP TO THE POINT OF THURSDAY.
  28. I BELIEVE/ THAT RA MEETING. THE LAST STORY.

  29. Girl from History Lab

Mindgames Extra
    This project was actually after the Mindgames of September 2019. Before the more successful fall 2020 version. It always takes some times to get things right. Anyways, some stupid person who had been following the MK MZODERN page did not like what he read and reported me to the site thinking I was speaking about people he knew and wanted to covet. Yet, some people place false similarities and just see what they want to see. Truly was never speaking about those people at all in truth. Totally that guy had/has no objective basis for anything, no honor, no class and just a piece of utter fucking shit. He is the republican to the Lil Nas video where he lapdances on the devil.  Anyhow; this extra event followed me instead of the main character of Mindgames since someone wanted to get anal about the work being representative of people they wish to gatekeep and try to hook up with in the manner presented in the comic then but never on the friendly and willing pretenses. Maybe a person decided that they were truly tired of outsiders making shit up about things and just wanted to set the record straight. 
    This work basically talks about different events, happenings and stuff in fall 2013. Basically continues the focus from before but not in its structure  and is its own series.

This is an account on January 25th  2018 about December 2013-it does go into some detail about things of the time. Once again, an effort where I was pushed for time.

 The Ideas Left Behind.

Shutterbursts.

Comments

Popular Posts