New; efforts of I See Modern MM culture.

    Frankly, MM culture did not stop nor did it end in fall 2016 upon an incident. There was an I See Modern effort that contained the draft pages of Danny Va?ero, Revengers, Roman Girls, Grothermen and Eo37Harkesvye. I now remember the days before the September 13, I basically was going to add the Baseball Bat girls to the lineup of works but yet decided that could be its own style. You see I was looking for different art styles for a project relating to another subject and goal. I think that it would be ideal to bring all these ideas into a new version of the magazine but 5 years later. I am thinking I am going to just make coloring pages out of these elements and with my perfected method-maybe the first product from my coloring pages efforts will be the I See Modern MM culture effort that was released in October 2016. This effort should not be confused with the earlier winter 2016 I see Modern magazine. But I would look out for that one as well.

Notes; Danny Va?ero here will not replace the work that is already in progress of the current.

Comments

Popular Posts