the lengths you will go.
Ah, yes, it appears that I must cover the works of the summer 2017 and the happenings then to truly make a concerted story. You see pretty much what happened in fall 2016 would plague me for a long time. There were some problems to solve. Namely there still are but one of the issues I tackled at the start of the summer 2017 and later on was the MM culture magazine. I think it would be nice to compare the efforts of the then to what the idea was truly aiming for in fall 2016. Truly have come a long way as I did not even remember the original ideas much but let's say the story would be amiss if I did not feature the later revisions. Likely there is not to be a physical version of the works. I find myself overwhelmed sometimes by recreating things and so- I think for now I will make my peace for what is there. Last year I was hoping I would recreate the few magazines from the summer 2017 later on and skipped much of the events in the summer. But yet not this time and this time comes with graphics!
And yes, this is the length you have to go to tell a story.
The lengths you will go.
Comments
Post a Comment