Shark on Campus Journey.
Shark on Campus journey.
So basically I changed up my formula with working on things-kinda working on eight projects at the same time as Shark on Campus which is why every post is so distantly spaced. I realize that I have to get certain things done as really that is the only way to advance. Namely; no one bothers to buy any of my stuff so-the only thing to do with what I have is to push my boundaries forward and advance. Ultimately; I think it would be a good exercise for the purpose of this site to explain the dynamics of time, social life, fulfillment of life goals( include romantic goals), time management, skills, method dynamics and just why people don't appreciate my content. I mean; so things can be chunked up to people nothing knowing the really quality of things and valuing certain things from certain people and yet when those people can no longer deliver-they get angry at people for not delivering things of an inferior quality. In quality I am talking that people don't respect that artists are people and should be free to create whatever and get some monetary gain from it. I am to say people don't have the qualities to respect artists and frankly don't know what to respect. Everything gots to be this one damn thing.
I will tell you its in my right to speak on these things, you have not seen canceling until you see third parties just trying to prevent you from setting up shop and even making money from anything. You have not seen canceling until facebook kicks you off their site because some prude hates the fact that humans have sex and think that you drawings are cartoons that go past the line because they have sex in them. Literally; going forward-you don't know canceling until you get to twitter with all these idiots bashing each other, ripping on each other and stealing each others works and getting into youtube video fights about their art.
The response I got for Shark on Campus's whole event where I would go to place to place to draw different parts of the comic has been lackluster. But I am almost done with what I started out to achieve since last December maybe. Things have been stunted because of many other projects, lack of receptiveness( and beginning heard), and just the parties that exist who want to prevent you from doing art or it even being registered. Its kinda of nice that when you unvale a five year project it only gets one like on the dumb bird app but some repetitive and contrite bullshit gets all the love( the whole transfer line art on lined paper into a full colored page). Whilst I am not out here just for the likes-I do want to make a profit on my works and so its really a bummer when people just undervalue great things. I just am to say that really social media is not fun anymore and its just toxicity that prevents your works from being heard without drama and without the council of idiots and rejects trying to say your entire art is evil ( facebook). These days have to be strategic with what you post and how it is posted to not be maligned by pointless drama from the mindless crowds and for things to be given their appropriate merit. Yet this whole event for Shark on Campus has been a completed undervalued experience and sincerely it is the fault of social media's toxicity.
There is to be said that you have to be careful to not fall into traps for those who have no respect. I measure that it would not be the best to carry on with doing public follow throughs of exact advents to do certain features of a comic because really-people just are antagonistic and really no one wants to create around that energy. Maybe will just post on a private blog the feature and make some related content posts but this event was a disaster. Someway else could also work but really I don't appreciate how salty some people have been.
Now move onto the last advent for the journey itself which is not the ending for the story itself as this part which the journey covered is only the beginning.

Comments
Post a Comment