Now it is. Time for some fun!
The results of my printmaking are here. These while looking rough for some parts are actually great for coloring! The dark quality of the paper matched with prismacolors makes the designs pop out. However, this way of doing things does take some experience and would probably be somewhat hard if using regular color pencils. The difficulty level here, I will not lie is not beginner.The paper when printed on printer paper can hold up to three levels of color and at the 2nd level, the lines are still visible. Just to tell you, these prints give the best results when you have skill behind coloring with color pencils. The result will not turn out well without this skill. That is to say that people should try to compare theirselves to my outputs because I have skills behind coloring with color pencils and to not get discouraged from practicing their skills on these prints- whatever the result.
Alas connecting these prints to fall 2016, the major advancement that got me out of a hard time was the creation of the first prints. Rather the ambition as the method was not complete. I basically then just colored some page I created of the then budding Neoethic style( a style of mine). I kept a sole picture of the drawing unexplored on line paper but what I wanted was interchangeability; the ability to color the pages as I saw fit multiple times over. Fast forward today, somehow I have done it.
So if you buy any of my prints, expect for them to turn out like this and be of an expert level in coloring capabilities. Now, it is time for some fun.


Comments
Post a Comment